Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine...

Look Of The Day [April 27/2008] 2

The moment I saw this amazing Tee on the Feeds, I HAD to have one. The Karamia Rising Sun Tee is simply brilliant, with it brilliant use of both sculptie and flexi prims. I love the way the sleeves are scrunched and rolled, and the belly is tied up with these exquisite long laces. They move amazingly when walking or dancing, and it just is so well textured, I am impressed. It comes in half a dozen other wonderful colours, but this warm bright Citrus orange caught my eye immediately.

I choose to wear these fabulous Blue Suede Pants from Celestial Studios, I love them, the options that come in the folder are too great to pass up, with 3 different looks in one, a great value. I adore pants with Prim Cuffs, no jagged weird looking pant hems with skin coloured bases, yuck-o! I was thrilled to come upon these amazing Supernova sandals at Shiny Things this week, after I saw the blogged by Gracianna McMillan over at On Your Toes. I adore this Sunset shade, and what could go better then a Sunrise Tee then Sunset Shoes.

This hair is a lovely high volume crowned glory from Muism called Cheryl, very cute I think. I am wearing eyes from Freak Fantasia, and Detour Love Lashes. This skin is biancaF.'s newest make-up, fabulous for so many reasons, but I love the Lip Colour and the Silvery White Shadow in the inner corner of the eye. Called acrilik, it may be my favorite yet.

Look Of The Day [April 27/2008] 1

I accessorized this look with a fabulous casual bag from Pampered Princess, with all the colours in it's Beaded and embroidered texture, this bag can go a long way. I threw on my Chunky Heart Necklace, from Miam Miam, always a great choice for accessories with touch to change metal options. And for even more options, these amazing Copper Sculpted Sugar Gem Bangles from Fresh Baked Goods, with 12 Gem Tone Options, here set to Ceylon. I can't wait till those gals get their butts in gear and open up their shop, I hear Friday may be the day!

Shopping Details:
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – Muism, Cheryl (Silver)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – biancaF., fata2-Ivory-acrilik
Purse – Pampered Princess, Beaded Purse
Necklace – Miam Miam, Chunky Heart Necklace
Pants – Celestial Studios, Suede Pants (Blue)
Shoes – Shiny Things, Supernovas (Sunset)
Top – Karamia, Rising Sun Tee (Citrus)
Bangles - ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, Sculpted Sugar Copper Gem Bangle Set (Touch Scripted Gems to Ceylon)

No comments: