Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Comes Early

Look Of The Day [May 20/2008] 1

OK, not really, but the minute I saw this adorable Asian Tunic & Hot Pants set from KUROTSUBAKI at the Starlust Motel, I well... lusted after it. I could have waited till the season turned, but why wait when you can just think summer and make it happen. The Starlust Motel opening was just the excuse I needed to indulge in some heavy shopping, and the prices are so great, I could shop a lot and not spend too much at all. I also picked up this great -Hiccup- Nerd Swept Hair, which is just so cute and pixie like. I have to say I love good short styles, and this one makes the short list of the Great Ones.

This amazing Swallowtail Antique Necklace had been waiting it's turn in my inventory, and it just went so well with the muted rusts and greens in the outfit, I was happy to have a reason to wear it finally. I love the giant Peridot stone, and decided to pull in my ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~ Copper Sculpted Sugar Bangles and set the gems to Peridot as well. I just think the copper colour of these bracelets is so warm, and a really nice change from the silver and gold that has overtaken my jewelry box. When my photograph was chosen as one of the 20 Finalists in the Stiletto Moody Customer Contest, I got to pick a pair of shoes as my prize, and I had been lusting over these O Wedge platform sandals, so they finally came my way. These shoes go beyond mere footwear and into the realm of art! The bag is the big fat fabulous Green Crocodile from Muism, great bags, not particularly inexpensive, but they come with animated holds and usually a couple of hold options, like left or right hand or hand/shoulder. I also love that Muism does demos of it's purses, so you can have a really close look before you drop a chunk of LaLas down on something. I tinted up the Paper Couture Freebie Gift Hoops to match the copper and rust tones better, and am wearing my Caroline's engagement ring.

Look Of The Day [May 20/2008] 2

This very high-fashion looking skin is another of the new bianca F. Fata Skins, this one is called Oro and is in the Ivory tone. Eyes are the mesmerizing Miriel Hazel Eyes in the Big Size, and the lashes are a whole lot of Drama from [Detour].

Shopping Information:
Lashes – [Detour], Drama Lashes
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-oro
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)
Hair – -Hiccup-, Nerd Swept (Black)
Necklace – Swallowtail, Antique Necklace
Outfit – KUROTSUBAKI, Asian Tunic & Hot Pants (Green)
Bag – Muism, Crocodile_skin (Green, Hand)
Earrings – Paper Couture, P.C. Basic Hoops (Tinted) [Freebie]
Ring - Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – Stiletto Moody, O Wedge Tie (Black)
Bracelets - ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, Sculpted Sugar Copper Gem Bangle Set (Gem Touch Script to Peridot)

No comments: