Monday, May 5, 2008

Week 14: Flickr SL™: Look Of The Day Winner

I am playing catch-up once again, as I have missed posting the Weekly Winners of the Flickr Group Second Life - Look Of The Day for the last 3 weeks! Yikes! So back to the business of recognizing the amazing efforts of the 373 members that are part of the group. I am constantly amazed by the flood of submissions to the group, and love seeing the personal style and creativity of every single submission. Looking back to Week 14, I have chosen Aya Liotta's submission simply entitled Look of the Day: April 21, 2008. This may have been Aya's first submission to the group, but I flagged it on submission, because I was wowed. A great picture, a great presentation, some real individuality, and all those details giving credit to the fabulous content creators we all adore! Aya wins the $500LaLa Weekly Prize from yours truly, and a hearty congrats!

Look of the Day: April 21, 2008
by Aya Liotta


Look of the Day: April 21, 2008

Aya is wearing an adorable blouse from everyones' beloved Last Call, one I wish I had collected for myself before they closed their doors. Named Desiree, it has a really interesting Prim Cuff. She has cleverly layered an Armidi Gisaci Jumper over top of the blouse, and added more interest on the leg with some fabulous Canimal Striped Socks. I love the use of a silver shoe here, Tesla's fabulous Leather Vixens (I say Fat-Pack!). It is a nice contrast, and a neutral metallic shoe can really be worn with almost anything! Her pearl earrings are from Simply Spoiled.

Aya's hair is from [Detour], and though the styles don't quite look right on my mega-melon, this style looks great on her. This Sienna style is really an instant classic. She is also wearing some fabulous [Detour] Lashes, of which I am a huge fan. Her skin is from Alessandra, a maker I am not aware of, but it looks quite nice, will have to do a little leg-work this week. I always forget about virtual manicures, as most of the skins I wear have nails I like, but a French Manicure, this one from Sonja Vita, is always a good move. Have to give Aya extra props for listing the pose maker too, Torrid does do some of the best around. Aya's own words should make all bloggers smile, "I have recently been inspired by the wonderful fashion blogs, so I decided to take a shot at a look myself."

Taken in: Paris 1900
Model: Aya Liotta
Photographer: Aya Liotta

Shopping Information:
Blouse - LAST CALL, Desiree w/ Cuff [No Longer Available]
Skin - Alessandra, Stephanie (Red)
Hair - [Detour], Sienna (Java)
Heels - Tesla, Shiny Vixens (Silver)
Socks - Canimal, Socks (small stripes)
Jump Suit - Armidi Gisaci, 45 Mini Dress
Nails - Sonja Vita, French Manicure
Lashes - [Detour], Torn
Earrings - Simply Spoiled by Sampson Suntzu, Pearl Earrings Silver
Poses - Torrid

No comments: