Monday, May 26, 2008

Divine in Burgundy Wine

Look Of The Day [May 23/2008] 1

I have been sitting on this sweet Pleated Neck Babydoll top from Armidi Gisaci for months, the minute I saw it I knew it was exactly the colour I wanted and the style was just so elegant yet casual. I love the subtle pleating of the body and neck on this top, the sheerness of the top is so modest yet so sexy. Only when putting this look together, did I realize I had purchased the matching shoes at some earlier point, the Armidi Gisaci Barcelona Slingbacks in Falu. And so an outfit was born.

When Aleri Darkes has a new release, the update group gets the shout-out and there is always a 75% sale on one of the new items for the first 24 hours of the release. I picked up these fabulous shorts on sale, the *AD* Brighton Shorts in Grey cost me less the $40LaLas, but they are a great item at any price, a classy pair of shorts that can be dressed up or down. I wanted to go with natural classic accessories, and this lovely Shell Day Bag from Cachet is so precious. The ring is a gift from my sister Anessa, the Princess Ring from Paper Couture. I pulled in some of my all-time favorite Jewelry, the Grazia Pearls from EARTHTONES, here in the Divine/Silver colour. Lucas Lameth gives us some of the best natural and boho chic baubles on the grid, and on my last trip there I scooped up another set of these Grazia Pearls, now in brilliant bright tones like red, yellow, and green. Not only that, but there is currently an in-store promotion for customers spending over $100LaLas on any purchase to get a free Retro Jewelry Set, all fabulous, so I managed to spend enough to get all 6 of these sets for FREE. Check it out at EARTHTONES before the promotion ends!

Look Of The Day [May 23/2008] 2

I had never worn and hair from Laqroki (formerly RaC), I wasn't always so hot on the way it moved, the flexi made it look like a living thing. But when I saw this great Divine Up-do, I leapt at it, although I did make a copy and pull the bangs off it to add a little more to the forehead on this one, I just felt I needed more. The skin is the dreamy eyed Twinkle from Celestial Studios Charmed Line. I am wearing the big, almost Anime' fabulous Hazel Eyes from Philotic Energy, and Bedroom Lashes from Cake. A divine look head to toe.

Shopping Information:
Eyes – Philotic Energy, Hazel Eyes
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Twinkle)
Shorts – Aleri Darkes, *AD* Brighton Shorts (Grey)
Bag – Cachet, Day Bag – Shell
Bracelets – EARTHTONES, Grazia Bracelets (Divine/Silver)
Ring – Paper Couture, Princess Ring
Earrings – EARTHTONES, Grazia Earrings (Divine/Silver, From N&E Set)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Barcelona Slingback (Falu)
Top – Gisaci, Pleated Neck Babydoll (Falu)
Hair – Laqroki, Divine (Black) [Bangs Replicated & Added/Moded]

No comments: