Friday, May 16, 2008

Caught in the Coral

Look Of The Day [May 16/2008] 1

So I pretty much love a Babydoll style dress. They are cute, and feminine, and I couldn't get away with one in RL in a million years. Whenever Aleri Darkes sends out her new release notices, she always marks down one colour of each new item down 75% off, I have to say, that getting great new clothes is a blast, getting great new clothes on sale is even better. So I think I payed less then $100LaLas for this adorable Aeris Dress in the Coral colour. All the colours were equally attractive, and the floral print of the skirt is really sweet next to the very curve hugging silk bodice. I decided to throw on a pair of tights, and when Neferia Abel of ~Ivalde~ offered her group member a free set of tights this week, I went to scoop them up. This pair in Tomato is a perfect match for the corals in the skirt.

We had a hat event at PIN UPS last night, so I thought it was time to dive back into my ETD hair folder to find one of the Hair/Hat combos that Elika does so well. I came up with this Amber style and utilized the touch scripted colour change option on the hat to set it to a matching Red. I love customizable Scripted tint option, like in the fabulous ChiChi shoes from Maitreya with the tintable Rims. I own the black and white versions only, and though I would love to have fatpacked these babies, I really think owning these two was the best move on a budget. I am carrying one of the fabulous new bags from Paper Couture, this Blossom Bag is so lovely, and it looks so great with so many looks. I really think that for the low prices and selection alone, you cannot go wrong with a bag from Paper Couture, I think that they are the best out there this season. I am also wearing the Swallowtail Organic Necklace, still loving this set, and I have blogged the earrings and bracelet separately before. The Gimcrack Ring is from Caroline's.

Look Of The Day [May 16/2008] 2

I am wearing a favorite pair of eyes from [Detour], the Delta Eyes are really lovely. Another great pair of lashes from Cake, the Separated Lashes are really pretty for an eye opening look. This is another of biancaF.'s great skins, the Longeyes make-up is really dramatic and I love the shading on the inner lid, very smokey. So I have to say, one of the least represented colours in my closet, Coral, can be really eye catching sometimes.

Shopping Information:
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes
Hair/Hat – ETD, Amber (White, Hat Set to Red)
Skin – biancaF., *bf* fata-ivory-longeyes
Dress – Aleri Darkes, Aeris Dress (Coral)
Ring - Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – Maitreya, ChiChi (White, Rim Set to Red)
Necklace – Swallowtail, Organic Necklace
Bag – Paper Couture, p.c. The Blossom Bag (blanche)
Tights - ~Ivalde~, Tights Collection (Tomato) [Group Gift]

No comments: