Monday, May 12, 2008

Dreamy Denim

LOTD_May12

Well our little virtual world is being a right biotch today, Phil's Place is a Mess, and Flickr is worse. I did manage to log this morning and get some shots of this great NEW biancaF. Subscribe-O-Matic Group Gift [May 12/08] that dropped on me. I was all set to shoot this dress, and had on my normal pale skins, and was searching for hair, but I loved the last *QS* skin freebie so much, I had to take a look at this one right away. I was wowed, The *QS* Darjeeling – Acceso it is simply beautiful, and really a lovely skin tone. It made my choice of hair a breeze, as I had been waiting for an opportunity to wear this great Nash Hair from Muism, with a colour AND texture scripted Scarf, it is just brilliant!

This dress was an easy choice too, I wore it last night to the event at PIN UPS, which was called "Blue Jean Baby", a best in Denim party. I love the combination of Orange and Dark Denim, as opposite colors on the wheel, the contrast of Blue and Orange is really appealing. This is Constanza Volare's Primavera Dress. I am in love with her flexi skirts, they are brilliant, move so nicely, and I never have to adjust a single thing to make them work for me. *Alchemy* is fast becoming a favorite for lovely dresses and the styles are all so unique and fresh. I picked up the orange with a pair of favorite Dalia shoes from Armidi, I really do wear these all the time, which is saying a lot since I own hundreds of pairs of shoes.

LOTD_May12-2

I accessorized with a pair of bangles from PERSONA, I do love this set, they came in a pack of 5 colour sets, I have had them for ages, and they have so many interesting shades or in one set, you can match them with almost anything. I also loved another chance to wear this great Full Prim Necklace from Swallowtail, it is really a special piece. I am wearing my Caroline's Engagement Ring, which I am sure you all know about by now since it appears in 90% of my posts (I am a romantic, what can I say). Eyes and lashes are both from [Detour], which I would be shopping at now if Log-Ins were not diabled. Gotta love that!

Shopping Details:
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)
Hair – *Muism*, Nash (Black)
Skin – biancaF., *QS* Skin – Darjeeling – Acceso (Additional Make-Up) [Subscribe-O-Matic Group Gift - May 12/08]
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Dress – *Alchemy*, Primavera (Orange)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Dalia Pumps (Orange)
Bangles – PERSONA, Bangles Pack (Orange)
Necklace – Swallowtail, Full Prim Beaded Necklace (Red)
Ring - Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: