Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Little Attitude & PERSONA

Look Of The Day [April 30/2008] 2

So today I feel all attitude, and I do attitude with a whole lot of personality. When Old Gravy re-opened on Retrology last week, I made a point of scooping up the one or two hairstyles I had yet to collect. This awesome Vicious style is hella punky and rad, and really love the way the flexi twists move. I decided to put on one of my dozens of Celestial Studios skins, the one I think is the most dramatic, this awesome Infrared Make-Up in the Charmed Line. The dramatic red shadow with the Hazel Eyes from Philotic Energy are really a striking contrast. Lashes are from Detour, Love my Love Lashes.

I really was looking forward to wearing these NEW jeans from Pushbutton Industries, I love the colour of PBI's Jeans, they are unlike the normal plain old blues you see all over the grid. This pair, in the Rust colour, is the Squatter Jeans, and it comes in an Undies layer for boot wearing, as well as 3 pant layer options, sand belt, and 2 belted versions. As for the tops, well this is a brilliant set from PERSONA, new to the Retrology group of Vendors. The top is called the Itaparica Blouse, and comes in a number of colours, and also this tintable white version. It comes on Jacket and Shirt Layers, with or without the Camisole. Now the trick to the 2 different coloured layers, and why this top is your best bet, is if you wear the Camisole Shirt layer version first, then the non-camisole Jacket Layer on top, you can achieve the look of 2 different colours as I managed to do. I tinted the shirt layer a dusty rose, and the jacket layer a deep teal for a really nice contrast, To increase the layered look, I edited the length of the Jacket Layer, shortening it slightly, so that the bottom of the shirt layer could be seen too. This PERSONA top is a MUST HAVE for sheer versatility and customization.

Look Of The Day [April 30/2008] 1

These fabulous NEW Boots from Jaywalk are a dream, when Lyra Muse dropped a fatpack of them on me this week, I was in heaven. So many awesome colour choices and buckle options, but this Teal version of the Kit boot is the one that really caught my eye. Love the chunky curved heel. I also decided to wear a favorite necklace from Red Ruin, this Gothic Lolita Necklace is so sweet. I picked up the skull motif from the necklace in this great messenger bag from WRONG. I threw on a simple bracelet from SD Wears to complete this look, this one is called Beyond The Stars, and it has a really nice Murano Glass look to the Beads.

Shopping Details:
Eyes – PE, Hazel Eyes
Hair – Old Gravy, Vicious (White)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skin (Tone 20, Red-Infrared)
Necklace – Red Ruin, Gothic Lolita Necklace (Black)
Bangle – SD Wears, Beyond the Stars Bracelet
Top – PERSONA, Itaparica Blouse, White Version (Tintable)
Jeans – Pushbutton Industries, The Squatter Jeans (Rust)
Bag – WRONG, White Stripey Skull Bag
Boots – Jaywalk, Kit (Teal) [Review Copy]

No comments: