Sunday, May 4, 2008

Alchemy - To Separate and Join Together.

Look Of The Day [May 1/2008] 4

When *Alchemy* joined the ranks of the brilliant vendors on Retrology a few weeks back, I was thrilled, not only have I been watching Constanza Volare's work for some time, and noting her leaps and bounds into the realm of fabulous, but I always love a chance to shop on the SIM I call home. One of the dresses I picked up on my weekly rounds is this adorable Flirty dress in Purple. I particularly love the orange crinoline under the skirt, touches like that really make all the difference for me.

Look Of The Day [May 1/2008] 1

I went with a favorite pair of 'staple' shoes, the Maitreya ChiChi in White, with the rims script-tinted to purple. I pulled in a great Freja Bag from BareRose Tokyo Couture to continue with the white accessories. I added a strand of Timeless Knotted Pearls from Encore, another Retrology Vendor. With this sweet one-sided wig, I still managed to get on one of my favorite earrings from /artilleri/, the Bead Hoop Earrings which can be script-tinted into dozens of colours, really wonderfully versatile, and best of all inexpensive! I also tucked a charming rose in my hair, also from /artilleri/, to keep the look as sweet and feminine as possible. Now open on the SIM is the adorable ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, a shop that looks like a french patisserie. I was given this great Gold Bright Sprinkled Donut Bangle by Sweetie Pye, one of the owners, and love that I can change the base bangle colour to one of 12 great colours. Can you tell I am a fan of scripted items? Oy!

This sweet hair is another find from +*DEJAVU*+, called JUN, it is a really cute and simple style. Eyes are from [Detour], the fabulous Delta Eyes in Hazel, I can hardly keep up with all the great things coming out of [Detour] lately. My sister Anessa told me they have some clothes out now, must shop! Skin is the adorable Canimal Essence of Grace, in the Poise Make-Up. I really love the full lips on these skins. For me, Alchemy is the art of separating out the parts of my wardrobe, and bringing them together to make a great look!

Shopping Information:
Eyes – Detour, Delta Eyes (Hazel)
Hair – +*Dejavu*+, JUN (White)
Hair Flower - /artilleri/, Rose Hair Flower (Orange)
Skin – Canimal, Essence of (Grace)… Poise
Necklace – [Encore], Timeless Knotted Necklace (White Pearl)
Bangle – ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, Gold Bright Sprinkled Donut Bangle (Bangle Touch Script to Orange)
Dress – Alchemy, Flirty Purple
Bag – BareRose Couture, Freja Bag, Square (White)
Earring - /artilleri/, Bead Hoop Earring (L, Touch Change to White)
Shoes – Maitreya, ChiChi Pumps (White, Purple Rims)

No comments: