Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bronzed Diva

Look Of The Day [May 21/2008] 1

I am not someone who tans in RL, I had a bad burn when I was 16 (stupid me trying to get a one day Tan to show my Friends I was indeed in Florida for Spring Break). Since then, I have stayed away, and am pale as a ghost most of the time. In-world, I have never gotten a tanned or bronzed skin, it never occurred to me that I could. When I saw this Riding swimsuit at :bijou:, I wanted it bad. When I got home and put it on, lets just say my pale skin and this suit made me look mostly naked. Great planning Kets! Well, thank g-d that Payton Heron sent me some review skins from bianca F., and one of them was this delicious Fata Sahara Bronze tone, I felt every bit the goddess in this skin, no sunburns, and boy did the bathing suit look every bit as brilliant as I had hoped.

I felt like a total Diva in this look, like one of those uber rich trophy wives who sits in the sun all day sipping Mohitos and browsing Vogue Magazine while calling her stylist with a shopping list while flipping pages. The hair is a brilliant cut from ETD, the Roxie is a perfect combination of flexi and non-flexi pieces, and looks super chic and still has all the edge I love. No one does that look better then Elika. Also wearing some sultry Love Lashes from [Detour] and some glossy eyes from Freak Fantasia.

Look Of The Day [May 21/2008] 2

The shoes are the brilliant Venus Sandals from *HUB*, and I think I did well choosing this amazing golden Sand colour. They look great against tanned skin, and pretty much can work with any look this season. I am wearing the Gillian Ring from Diamonde., which actually was a purple and red toned silver ring, but I tinted it a golden yellow to get this amazingly perfect match to the suit. Diamonde. has some amazing stuff, made better by the fact that you can get some of Valena Glushenko's Another Skin Mods with your purchase, this ring and the Gillian Skin (not worn) were a ridiculously awesome $50LaLas. The Long Onyx Necklace and Gold Bracelet Stack are from .+*aya V.*+., great modern accessories, and great prices too. Hidden but still awesome are the Tunnel Multi Set Earrings from Drifting Sands, cover your ear in piercings, tunnels and a cuff with a single attachment point used, love that.

Shopping Information:
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – bianca F., *bf* saharabronze-fata-base [Review Copy]
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – ETD, Roxie (White, Blackened)
Ring – Diamonde., Gillian Ring (Tinted Gold)
Swimsuit - :bijou:, Riding (Khaki)
Bangles - .+*aya V.*+., Gold Bracelet
Necklace - .+*aya V.*+., Long Necklace ONYX2
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi-Set Ear Piercing
Shoes - *HUB*, Venus Sandals (Sand)

No comments: