Saturday, May 17, 2008

Golden Moments

Look Of The Day [May 17/2008] 1

I have seriously not been shopping in-world for weeks, how sad is that. It's not that I am running out of things I have never worn (I have hundreds of things sitting in folders gathering dust), it just that every now and then a girl needs a little retail therapy. So last night I was convinced it was time to get my shop on, and I decided to pull on a little []::TULI::[] in the form of this sweet skirt and top set called Laynie in Earth Tones. I kept the whole look pretty simple, because []::TULI::[]'s work is really lovely and intricately textured.

I was looking for a chance to wear this Triple Pearl Necklace in Shore from Armidi Gisaci in a non-traditional way. It can be quite dressed up, but I wanted a casual look. I opted for a really nice chunky bracelet that I picked up from Bonita's Jewelry some time back, I love the use of sculpties in Jewelry, I think it has opened up a whole new avenue of creativity. I chose these great casual heels from Maitreya, the Mishima Dawn in Tan has a really nice contrast of Suede and Patent Textures, and it is not a fussy heel, but still has a lot of sexy going on. The bag is one of my faves, from TaP (now Fleur), the Heiress Bag is touch scripted to change into about half a dozen really nice leather colours, I choose this orange look for a hit of colour.

Look Of The Day [May 17/2008] 2

I had been trying to find the right look for this wig from ETD, called Natasha, for some time, but thought this more casual shopping trip look was perfect for a mussy relaxed do. I pulled in a touch of drama with these Dot Lashes from Lynnix's. I adore these Big Hazel Eyes from Miriel, the colour in the Iris are mesmerizing really, and they photograph so well. Skin is a favorite from bianca F., the Fata Base Skin in Ivory tone. I nice relaxed look, and I am ready to get my shop on, after too much time I think I may need to clear some space in my crammed full closets.

Shopping Information:
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)
Hair – ETD, Natasha (White)
Lashes – Lynnix’s Lashes, Dots (Short Bottom Lash)
Skin – biancaF., *bf* Ivory-fata-base
Necklace – Armidi Gisaci, Triple Pearl Necklace (Shore)
Outfit – []::TULI::[], Laynie (Earth)
Bag – TaP (Now Fleur), Heiress Handbag (Touch Script to Orange)
Bracelet – Bonita’s, Cube Bracelet Black Shine w/ Orange, Black, Blue
Ring - Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – Maitreya, Mishima Dawn (Shiny Mix Tan – Shiny/Suede Tan)

No comments: