Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Teased Up Brat!

Look Of The Day [May7/2008] 2

I have had this amazing wig from [Aden] for over a month, but every time I put it on, it didn't look quite right to me, My forhead seemed too high, it wanted something more. It is undeniably awesome, as most hair from [Aden] is, and this big chunky Colleen style is no exception, but I wanted to go out with a bang, so I added some! I irge you all to head over to ETD and pick up every single style of bangs Elika offers, they are endlessly useful, and the textures work so well with so many other designers' wigs. This ETD Long Bangs with a Left Sweep was the perfect addition and made this look for me.

I recieved a gift from MiaSnow around the First Anniversary of Vain Inc. Magazine, and hadn't really had time to take a look in the folder till recently. I was wowed, the skins are brilliantly artistic, lending themselves to art photography with gritty ease. But I also found this fabulous *mia* Ripped Rocker Tee, and fell in love. It has some neat cut out pieces, and I tucked on of the /artilleri/ Zee Tank Tops under it to pick up on the tomato reds in the top. I am so sad to see them gone, but I will always treasure these fabulous Black Stripe*d Jeans from D!FF=>. I threw on a great low prim belt from Fashionably Dead, the Shiny Thread Belt is an easy addition over any pair of jeans.

Look Of The Day [May7/2008] 1

I was dying to wear this amazing Viniani Heels from Armidi Gisaci, the Grey with the Stacked Wood Heel was my first pick, and I really had so few good grey shoes to work with. I was given this amazing necklace, a review copy, from the new House of Heart, and I think it is a brilliant use of Sculpties, I love the organic form of the beeds, and it has some great colours in it to work with. So much great stuff from House of Heart on the feeds, I urge you to go take a closer look! I pulled some great Stacked Wood Bangles on from +*aya V.*+, to finish up my accessorizing frenzy.

Eyes are the luminous Watery Eyes (Mud) Splatter from BBBM, and Lashes are the brilliant Bedroom Lashes from Cake. Again, when going for a bold red lip, there is none better then the Canimal, Essence of PinUp Make-up, here in the Grace tone. So I am feeling really Bratty with this rockin' Teased Up Look!

Shopping Details:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Hair – [Aden], Colleen (Black)
Bangs – ETD, Long Bangs Left (Black)
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Skin – Canimal, Essence of (Grace)… Pinup
Necklace – House of Heart, Draped Beads [Review Copy]
Shirt – MiaSnow, *mia* Ripped Rocker Shirt
Tank - /artilleri/, Zee Tank Top, Short (White, Tinted Red)
Pants – D!FF=>, Black Stripe*d Jeans [No Longer Available]
Belt – Fashionable Dead, Shiny Thread Belt
Bracelets - +*aya V.*+, Wood Bracelet
Shoes – [Armidi Gisaci], Viniani Heel (Gray)

No comments: