Sunday, May 11, 2008

NEW From *Hang The DJ!*

So many things on the go, but I still had time to make some goodies from Hang The DJ! for the Rose Hunt and a New Dress for My Shop. Gonna make it quick so I can Nap Before the SIM BASH @ 11AM Today!

I have added 2 Roses to The Hunt:
One For The Ladies! A Limited Edition Mother's Day Green Version of the Splash Dress! (Only Available in Today's Rose Hunt!)
AdMother'sDaySplash
One For The Gents (or Unisex)!
HTDJ!ScrubsHuntAdM
HTDJ!ScrubsHuntAdF

I also have released a NEW Dress Inspired by the Pop Art Explosion I am loving on the Runways, The Splash Dress Comes in 4 Colour Combinations, each with 2 Flexi Skirt Options. They Sell for $100L Each. Available NOW in My Shop on Retrology!
AdBlueSplash
AdNeonSplash
AdBrightSplash
AdGrayscaleSplash
The Men's/Unisex Scrub T-Shirt (Shown Above) is also Available in My Shop for $50L, It's Tint-Able and comes Tucked & Untucked on all Layers Possible! This One is Definitely Unisex, and can really be customized nicely by Tinting on a grey shaded base. But Get Yer Butt in the Hunt and get it FREE!

Check out "Hang The DJ!" On Retrology Today and HUNT For FREE SWAG! YAY!

No comments: