Friday, May 16, 2008

Tea Party Pretty

Look Of The Day [May 8/2008] 2

Back when I discovered a little shop called JE*Republic, it was in a little mall, and there was a tiny shop where I picked up this sweet little dress. The shop was called ::Covergirl::, and this dress caught my eye, I really like the texture of it, and the way the orange leaves and vines contrast with the rosy pink of the dress. I decided to pick up the great Orange with these fabulous =DeLa= Thaelle Pumps with the ankle wraps. I love this style and the ankle wrapped ribbon is really sweet, very feminine.

I really love wearing the sweet wigs from BP*, this one called the Micky Dango Hair has sweet 'bunnies' as my niece calls them, and is a little like Micky Mouse Ears. The skin is very china-doll like, binacaF.'s fata skin in LONDON2. I love her Ivory skin tone, it is so powder smooth, yet luminous, and the lips are so pretty. Eyes are from BBBM, and I love this pair especially, the Watery Eyes are big and deep, with a light reflecting quality to them, they are really worth a look. I am wearing lashes I consider to be one of the best all around sets you can get, the Bedroom Lashes from Cake are pretty much a perfect starter pair for anyone who is thinking of going the Prim Lash route.

Look Of The Day [May 8/2008] 1

I love this pair of earring from Swallowtail, although I pretty much love everything they have released, this Organic line is so delicate and feminine and makes really good use of sculptie and non-sculptie prims. I am wearing the Swallowtail Organic Bracelet here as well. The bag was a group gift from La Petite Fleur a few weeks back, and is very sweet and feminine, so I decided to add it to the look. Gimcrack Ring is from Caroline's Jewelry. I feel like I am all set to go to the Teddy Bears Picnic Tea Party in this look.

Shopping Information:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Skin – biancaF., *bf* fata2-ivory-LONDON2
Hair – BP*, Micky Dango Hair
Bag – La Petit Fleur, Group Gift Bag
Earrings – Swallowtail, Organic Earrings
Bracelet – Swallowtail, Organic Bracelet
Dress - ::Covergirl::, Kathy #2
Ring – Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes - =DeLa=, Pumps “Thaelle” Orange

No comments: