Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Saturday Work Wear

Look Of The Day [May 18/2008] 1

Saturday in-world is a rather frantic day for me, I have to plan the coming weeks events at PIN UPS and on Retrology, list them all on SLP and the Phil's Place Event Listings, and then make sure all the staff is able to work their shifts, or find people to cover. Then there is the blogging, the shopping, the work for my monthly Vain Inc. Magazine columns, and then all the stuff that pops up in the space of the day. So I usually like to take things nice and easy in the fashion department, and it was time to finally put this great Double Paradox Denim Skirt to good use. I think it worked perfectly with this adorable /artilleri/ Darla Shirt in Teal, and of course, I love a chance to wear some matching /artilleri/ eye-wear (I always fat-pack her glasses), with these sweet Marla Glasses in Teal.

I kept the rest of my accessories pretty simple, again diving into my fat-pack of Periquita Mary Squares shoes for this great Mint pair. I slipped on a Green Bangle set from Here Comes Trouble, and a sweet Magic 8 Ball Ring from Funk-O-Rama. I had been waiting for the right relaxed look to wear this amazing Tres Blah Bloomin' Hobo Bag with. It is really adorable, and comes with shoulder or hand hold versions.

Look Of The Day [May 18/2008] 2

This wig is one of the new styles from *0 Style* (Zero Style) called Ayase in their brilliant white Silver colour. Love the messy up-dos from *0 Style*, they are so sweet and I love the flexi bits that frame the face. I am wearing a favorite skin from Celestial Studios, and perhaps the most amazing Hazel Eyes I have found yet, from Miriel. So I look relaxed, now I can roll up my sleeves and get stuff done... oh wait, my sleeves are pre-rolled, gotta love Antie!

Shopping Details:
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)
Hair - *0 Style*, Ayase (Silver)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Rubies)
Glasses - /artilleri/, Marla Glasses (Teal)
Bag – Tres Blah, Bloomin’ Hobo Bag
Bracelets – HCT Accessories, Stripey Bracelet (Gree)
Ring – F.O.R., Magic 8 Ball Ring (Cherry Band)
Shoes – Perqiuita, Mary Squares (Mint)
Skirt – DP (Double Paradox), Denim Skirt
Blouse - /artilleri/, Darla Shirt (Teal)

No comments: