Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Aubergine Is The Thing!

Look Of The Day [May 25/2008 (2)] 1

There are a lot of different purples out there in this big colourful world, but my very favorite of all is Aubergine (Eggplant). An almost inky dark purple, it is so classy and when I see it, I grab it. So when [MG Fashion] released this fabulous Rita II Outfit this week, I went to check it out, and try as I might, I simply could not resist the tug of the Eggplant version. (That almost sounds dirty.) I love the sculpted sleeves, collar, and shorts cuffs (complete with loops to hold them up). I think this set could be dressed up dozens of ways, but my take was a little bit of funky street.

The Hair is the swish Amro in Black from Mirai. I am noticing that lately when I shop at one hair seller, I tend to wear all the new styles I just grabbed up before moving on to the dozens of other ones in my NEW folder. Cake's lush Bedroom Lashes highlight brilliant Hazel eyes from Miriel. This skin is the lovely Bloom from bianca F.'s Fata Line.

Look Of The Day [May 25/2008 (2)] 2

I started layering the accessories with this fab fay Courtney Buckled Belt in Black Leather from Armidi Gisaci. I am so addicted to belts lately, but am careful not to just throw them onto everything. I am wearing Diamonde. Danger Earrings for some flash, love these funky silver open hoops. I layered on the bracelets, these amazing huge stacks are from Bebe, called the Sazerac Bangles in Black. So much to look at, love em. I decided to go delicate on a necklace, with this one, a gift from Draco that I have always loved. It is from Neptune's Kiss, and is just a lovely Silver and Pearl with Diamonds necklace, what you can't see is that the texture on the pearl actually is moving, so it almost looks like a small galaxy spinning away. The boots are also Armidi Gisaci, and I decided to stay with Silver in these cute Oxford Leather Ankle Boots. Last but not least, my Gimcrack Solitaire from Caroline's. With Aubergine, it's so easy to find great accessories to match, but I love silver and black with it.

Shopping Details:
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-bloom
Hair – Mirai, .+*Amro*+. (Black)
Outfit – [MG Fashion], Rita II (Eggplant)
Belt – [Armidi Gisaci], Courtney Buckled Belt – Leather (Black)
Bracelets – Bebe, Sazerac Bangles (Back)
Earrings – Diamonde., “Danger” Earrings
Necklace – Neptune’s Kiss, Silver Necklace, Black Star Pearl w/ Diamonds Anv1
Ring - Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Boots – [Armidi Gisaci], Oxford Leather Ankle Boots (Silver II)

No comments: