Thursday, May 22, 2008

Put the Lime In The Coconut

Look Of The Day [May 22/2008] 1

It has come to my attention that I love colour. Not just a little colour, but a whole lot of colour, and particularly brilliant contrasting colours. Red and Green are not supposed to go together, except maybe during the winter holidays, when it is overkill. But the moment I spotted this combination of Acid Lime Green and Brilliant Ruby Red, I was so in! Constanza Volare's *Alchemy* offers us closets full of colour, from brights, to pastels, and everything in between. Her combinations are masterful and inspired. I could not wait to get this Whirlwind Dress on!

I decided to stay with the colour tones and picked up this great pair of tint-able Funky Earrings from Diamonde. on a recent visit. Love tint-able stuff, and this set of Decollage Bubblegum Pearls is equally versatile. I made the earrings the acid Lime green, the necklace the brilliant red, and threw into the mix this Yummy Found Hearts Bracelet in Gold, which is scripted to tint to over a dozen colours, here I choose Avocado. I went with the gold accents and pulled in a favorite over-the-top fashion ring from Paper Couture in this Diamond Bee Ring. Looking for the perfect Ruby Slippers, none other then Stiletto Moody provides some glitz and glamour with her Ruby Red Elegant Slingbacks.

Look Of The Day [May 22/2008] 2

More NEW hair from AOHARU HAIR, this Nikki hair is fabulously big and glam, and only required a little tweaking of pieces to get the look I wanted. I am wearing a favourite Celestial Studios Skin from the Charmed Line, without a doubt my favorite and most large collection of skins (over 25), because the brows are just perfect and the make-up options are endless and lovely. This Orchid make-up has always been a favorite. Lashes are [Detour] Love Lashes, and eyes are my first ever non-system eyes, from Freak Fantasia, still classic big and watery, the Glassy Mustard Green is perhaps the closest to my RL Hazel Eyes.

This whole look makes me feel like going Salsa Dancing, and sipping on virgin Lime Margaritas, Strawberry Daiquiris, and all sorts of tropical yummy frozen drinks. Yeah, I know, I never really drink alcohol, but love a sour frozen drink anyhow!

Shopping Information:
Lashes – [Detour], Drama Lashes
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Orchid)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair - AOHARU HAIR, Nikki01a (Twilight Silver)
Dress - *Alchemy*, Whirlwind (Lime, Short – Red Sash)
Earrings – Diamonde., Funky Earrings (Tinatable, Tinted Lime)
Bracelet – Yummy, Found Hearts Bracelet – Gold (Scripted to Avocado)
Necklace - Decollage, Bubblegum Pearls (Tintable, Tinted Red)
Ring – Paper Couture, P.C. Diamond Bee Ring
Shoes – Stiletto Moody, Elegant Slingback (Ruby Red)

No comments: