Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Soft, Pink, Hope...

Look Of The Day [April 27/2008] 3

Each year I look forward to the Relay For Life Campaign in-world, so that I can shop with purpose, and wear these special items with pride. When I stopped in to ETD this week, I was thrilled to see that once again, Elikapeka Tiramisu was taking part, and offering special Hair packs, with proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. This adorable style, called Strength III from ETD comes with a head-scarf in the RFL signature colour pink, and in a number of shades packs. I just love how bright and fresh this pink is, it fills me with hope and joy.

To dress myself from the top down, so to speak, I choose this soft and lovely sweater from BP*, called the Unisex Border Sweater, it has prim collar, cuffs, and waist hem pieces, and looks so darn real. I pulled on these fabulous jeans from SD Wears that I snagged at The Starlust Motel. Called the Valley Girl Jeans, they ooze casual relaxed comfort and I love the use of system elements for belts. I chose these amazing Patent Urban flats from !Boing Fromage!, which are colour scripted to change 5 different parts of the shoe for endless combinations. If you like a casual shoe, you have to put these on you MUST HAVE List. I pulled in my favorite relaxed purse, this adorable Denim Hobo from Celestial Studios, which is so brilliantly textures, and uses sculpties to perfection. With all the prims in the sweater, all I needed was a sweet ring, this one called the Princess Ring from Paper Couture.

I have switched back to my old favorite eyes for now on urging of my man who missed them, from Freak Fantasia, called the Glassy Mustard Green, the are so big and glossy, very sweet. Lashes are from [Detour], and although I have about 4 sets of lashes from them, but always wear these Love Lashes. This sweet and lovely skin is from biancaF., called the LONDON2 in the Ivory tone, Fata line. The more I wear Bianca's skins, the less I can imagine ever wearing another. So here I am, soft, pink, and full of hope!

Look Of The Day [April 27/2008] 2

Shopping Details:
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – ETD, Strength III (Naturals 1) White [RFL Item]
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – biancaF., fata2-Ivory-LONDON2
Purse – Celestial Studios, Hobo Bag (Denim)
Ring – Paper Couture, Princess Ring
Jeans – SD Wears, Valley Girl Jeans
Top – BP*, Unisex Border Sweater
Shoes - !Boing Fromage!, Mary Jane Flats (Patent – Urban)

No comments: