Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Very Precious Metals

Look Of The Day [April 15/2008] 2

Feeling Like I have been lacking a little shine lately, so I though it was time to get the lead out and get metallic. I picked up this great jacket and jeans combo from Digit Darkes at the Relay For Life Clothing Fair a few weeks back, and I decided to throw it on and see what I could work with it. It is called the Digit'all Tracks outfit, and includes the tube top, jacket, and cuffed capris, this is the Graphitee combination, but it comes in a bunch of hot colours. Very cute, and really leaves a lot of room for funky rockin' accessories.

I started with these great Armidi Gisaci Oxford Leather Ankle Boots in Silver II, and they really pick up nicely on the silver of the jacket. A bracelet from *UnTone* in black and silver, again a nice match and really quite a cool looking item, with the interesting textures on the sculptie hearts. Nice to see sculpties in Jewelry too, less prims and some really creative pieces on the market. I belted up with this fabulous Muism Double Zip Belt, which comes in a studded version as well. I think the flexi prim flaps are really nicely done, giving it a real movement most belts are sadly lacking. Always happy to wear a little Violet Voltaire, I threw on this great and very intricate (237 Prim) Angel Necklace, it comes with matching earrings too. A Cute little purse from Nerdy Birdy means I am ready to go back to work collecting Red Sticks in the ongoing hunt!

I am wearing one of my fabulous new biancaF. skins, this is the Bloom make-up on the Ivory-fata skin tone. I just love how luminescent this skin is, and an really not looking forward to the Windlight Viewer I have yet to install for fear it may change the way my pictures turn out. More hair from HCT, this funky Smitten style is really cute. I am wearing amazing BBBM eyes, and yep... Detour's fab Love Lashes once again. Red Sticks, here I come!

Look Of The Day [April 15/2008] 1

Shopping Details:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Hair – Here Comes Trouble, :HCT:, Smitten, Gray Scale (Small, Black-White)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – biancaF., *bf* Ivoryfata-bloom
Bracelet - *UnTone*, Black Heart Bracelet
Necklace - ::Violet Voltaire::, Angel Necklace (Black/Black)
Outfit – Digit Darkes, Digit’all Tracks (Graphite)
Belt – MUISM, Double Zip Belt (White)
Purse – Nerdy Birdy, Bunny Purse (Clouded) [No Current Location]
Boots – Armidi Gisaci, Oxford Leather Ankle Boot (Silver II)

No comments: