Saturday, April 26, 2008

Being A Good Sport...

Look Of The Day [April 21/2008] 2

I am finally getting the hang of the new Snapshot feature in-world. I miss my 1024x1024 undistorted shots, but I shall have to crop, crop, crop for now. I also am having a hell of a time with System Skirts, but that is whole other story. So I am being a good sport so to speak, playing along with Phil's constantly changing rules. So here is a sporty little look that is all about comfort and fun, with a whole lot of style. On my last trip to :bijou:, I snagged this awesome Foxy Sweatsuit, which comes in a set with a printed version and non-printed version. This is the Blue Printed, with adorable pink lip prints. Very sweet, and I love the prim hood & pant legs. I decided that my chest was a little bare without something under it, although it is damn sexy. For for me a sassy Pink Zee Tank Top from /artilleri/ did the trick.

I tossed on a watch from Fetch Alternative, love this chunky Pink Vega Watch. I threw in a little piece of twinkle, with this cute Pink Lucky Star Necklace from Simply Spoiled, had it forever, and it is a bit-o-newbie-bling, but it makes me laugh. My fab Hearty Flats are from ~GRACILE~, and they are so cool, it picks up on the hot trend for flats, and keeps it sporty. For added value, they are texture change scripted, so you have some colour options too. Of course, I am wearing my Caroline's engagement ring.

This hair is another great find, across the way from :bijou: at Mirai. This is the Lavn style in White, and it is punky, but not overly so, and I love all the height on top, hot big volume hair is always welcome. Skin from biancaF. in the Ivory Fata Tone, and this amazing Bloom purple and pink eye-shadow is so pretty. Eyes are the Big Money Watery Eyes from BBBM, so lovely, and Love Lashes from [Detour]. OK Phil... you wanna play with my "other" life, I am so up for the challenge!

Look Of The Day [April 21/2008] 1

Shopping Information:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Hair – Mirai, .+*Lavn*+., (White)
Skin – biancaF., fata-Ivory-bloom
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – ~Gracile~, Flats “Hearty” (Script touch to Blue)
Necklace – Simply Spoiled Jewelry, Pink Lucky Star Necklace
Watch – Fetch, Vega Watch for Women (Pink)
Tank Top – /artilleri/, Zee Tank Top (*Pink*)
Sweatsuit - :bijou:, Foxy Sweatsuit (Blue, +Lips)

1 comment:

Portia Rossini said...

*waves* HEY!

And I am loving the hair..and the skin.. crap.. everything..

-Portia <3