Sunday, April 13, 2008

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

About a week ago, while checking the Fashion Planet feeds, I saw this fabulous NEW outfit from ::eLDee::, and knew I had to have one. I love high waisted pants, and I just thought the colour combinations offered, and the amazing lovely spring fresh floral prints on the top, were divine. I headed over to ::eLDee:: this week to pick up this outfit, the Kiki 4, although all of the colour combinations available are lovely. I particularly love yellow, and so I decided to work my yellow accents, since it is the colour to have this season.

I added in these amazing chunky earrings from Creamshop, so huge (and this is the Medium size too!). The Glam earrings in Lemon are so amazing, love the details and in RL they would stretch the heck out of my earlobes, but in pixelated form they are fabulous! I pulled in more yellow with this great bag from Pampered Princess, a shop I never had even heard of before I stumbled on it this week. I got some really great items, but this Leather Purse in Honey is just so great. Any excuse to wear some Stiletto Moody is good enough for me, and I was thrilled to slip my feet into these Gold Foxy Slingbacks once again, they are so well made and always class up an outfit. I pulled in some gold accessories to go with the gold buttons on the pants, a great bracelet from {Junk}, called Tangled Antique Gold Bangles, and also decided to wear this great Long Gold Necklace from Swallowtail.

Let's talk skin for a moment. This skin is a Review Copy of the new releases from biancaF. and I must say, I can't stop looking at my face to check it out. It is just so darn pretty. I have never worn a skin with a glossy almost luminescent tone to it, and love this one. The highlighting on the face is perfection, and I took a good look at the body and it is really nice, no seams or anything that would be of concern. I did think the shading in the butt crease was a bit dark, but that is just a personal preference, and let's face it, no one is seeing my bum crack if I can help it. I am also wearing some new hair from Here Comes Trouble, another new to me shop, and I am loving the two-toned versions of their new releases. This one is simply called In and I think it is great, reminds me of the still missing in action Old Gravy. Love Love Love my Love Lashes from Detour, and still rocking my deep dark Hazel Eyes from Decollage. OK, so I may not be a very Mellow person, but I got the Yellow thing down!

Look Of The Day [Apr.11/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Apr.11/08] 1

Shopping Info:
Skin – bianca F., *bf* Ivoryfata – base [Review Copy]
Eyes - Decollage, Hazel Eyes
Hair – Here Comes Trouble, :HCT: In Exclusive ((small)) (e2tp –1 Black)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Bag – Pampered Princess [PP], Leather Purse – Honey
Necklace – Swallowtail, Gold Long Necklace
Outfit - ::eLDee::, Kiki4 (Yellow/Blue)
Earrings – (=CREAMSHOP=), Glam Earrings (Lemon, Medium)
Bracelet – {JUNK}, Tangled Antique Gold Bangles
Shoes – Stiletto Moody Shoes, Foxy Slingback (Gold)

No comments: