Monday, April 14, 2008

A Coating of Many Colours...

Saturday was event hopping day, and event hop I did. I started of at The Ivalde and Elegance Hats Show Under the Big Top at NexCore, and then caught the amazing show at Best of SL Boulevard for the opening of the SIM. Since my first stop was literally a Circus, I wanted to go for bright and fun colours, and needed look no further than this amazing ensemble from :bijou:. This is the Linda in Green, and includes the bustier, Corset belt, shorts, leggings, gloves, and prim/stocking leg-warmers. It also comes in half a dozen other colour combinations, all utterly fabulous, and all ready to wear as a set, or to take apart and use individually. The system elements are really brilliantly utilized in this look, and it makes it well worth the price for all the ways you can work it. And even better, :bijou: has just remodelled their shop and put out oodles of new stuff, it really is worth a trip!

This look was so complete, I didn't feel it needed much in the way of accessories, but since my favorite colour this season is yellow, I wanted to kick in a little more from my box of Crayolas. This adorable Yellow Clutch from Tres Blah! is a wonderful item that can really make almost any look more polished, and is just one of the shades of yellow to have this season. I was dying for a chance to wear these awesome Slinky Stilettos from Maitreya in this tart-sweet Yellow colour, and opted for the steel tipped heels to go with the metal of the buttons on the pants. I was feeling a bit of the Hip-Hop Diva Vibe here, so threw on a Chunky Heart Necklace from Miam Miam as well.

I am wearing one of my new Canimal skins, the Essence of.. PinUp in Grace Tone. I really am enjoying them, and can't wait to see what new make-up options Canimal Zephyr will release next... I can't help it, I want more! The wig I am sporting is another bit of fun from Here Comes Trouble, again in the fabulous two-toned Exclusive Pack. I love this style, called Nalirra, for it's awesome back combed beehive top, and the streaks of blond to contrast the black. Hazel Eyes from Decollage, and once again, my beloved Love Lashes from Detour. Who says you can't wear the whole box of Crayolas at once? Not Me!


Look Of The Day [Apr.12/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Apr.12/08] 1

Eyes - Decollage, Hazel Eyes
Hair – Here Comes Trouble, :HCT:, Exclusive Pack 1 – Nalirra ((small)) (e2tp –1 Black)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace)… of PinUp [Lip Colour/Gloss Mods]
Outfit - :bijou:, Linda (Green Set) [Incl. Bustier, Corset, Shorts, Leggings, Leg Warmer, Gloves]
Necklace – Miam Miam, Chunky Heart Necklace
Shoes – Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos (Yellow, Steel)
Purse – Tres Blah!, Clutch (Yellow)

No comments: