Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gritty Little PIN UP Kitty

Okies, back to the matter at hand, or at paw as the case may be. Sometimes I just want to go Neko! I wanted to throw together a fun casual look, wear some of my old favorites, and some of my new faves. And I think I managed to pull off a real cute one this time.

This set of Neko Ears and Tail, were the first I ever purchased for an event at the club, and they are still favorites. They are from Arianna Designs! (Ari-licious) and are just a nice simple set for anyone who is an occasional Neko. I decided to go with one of my favorite wigs from Maitreya, Sophie is great with the colour scripted bands that can be made to match anything, and I love that the face lights are optional with Maitreya hair, since I almost never remember to wear them otherwise. I am once again drawn to the new Canimal Essence skins, and I really am going to have to go over and scoop up a batch, I want to experiment with some different make-ups to see if they grown on me some more. I am also really loving the new [Detour] Lashes, and have been wearing this set called Love Lashes almost exclusively since I purchased them.

For a nice casual look, I started with one of the super-fun T-Shirts from Sh*t Happens, and pulled on a pair of jeans from []::Tuli::[]. I really love wearing these patent flats from Boing Fromage!, ultimately customizable about 4 different ways, they are really such a great economical option for a flat shoe this season. Alpaca arm warmers from Argyle also spunk up this look a bit, and add some texture and interest. This Recycled Jewelry set from Shiny Things is just so awesome, love the frayed wires and the set looks so real, a really well made set. A Sassy lunch box from Canimal doubles as a purse, and I am ready to leap into action!

Look Of The Day [Mar.30/08] 3

Look Of The Day [Mar.30/08] 2

Shopping Details:
Eyes – BBBM – Big Booty Big Money, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Hair – Maitreya, Sophie (White, Glow)
Skin – Canimal, Essence of Simplicity (Grace), Med. Sharp Brows
Top – Sh*t Happens, Quote Tees ZzZz Tee (Long-Jacket)
Necklace, Bracelets – Shiny Things, Recycled Jewelry Pack
Armwarmers – Argyle, Alpaca Knit Armwarmers (Charcoal)
Purse – Canimal, Retro Lunch Box (Sassy)
Neko Ears/Tail – Arianna Designs!, Ari-licious, Black Kitty Tail & Ears
Pants – []::TULI::[], Jeans (Black)
Shoes – Boing Fromage!, MaryJane Flats (Patent – Urban)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes

No comments: