Monday, April 7, 2008

Week 12: Flickr SL™: Look Of The Day Winner

Week 12 already? Wow! With over 300 members submitting pictures to the group, it has gotten so challenging to pick just one winner for the Weekly Prize of $500L™. Today I chose a winner that I think has a great sense of personal style. I know Lacey Alderson in-world, and I think what I admire most about her is that she has always been true to herself. She wears what she loves, as I do, and she really enjoys playing dress-up. When I ran into her yesterday while shopping at Cachet, she was giddy about her purchases, she was enjoying the store so much. I was thrilled to see her put this adorable look together and submit it to the Flickr Second Life™ - Look Of The Day group last night. Say what you like about a brand or designer, but beautiful things are still beautiful no matter what drama and politics might be playing out elsewhere.

Lacey is wearing the adorable spring-fresh Baby Doll Dress from Cachet, called Jodie in London. She also picked up her fabulous Tiffany Hat, Sunglasses, and Big Bag from the new Cachet spring line, all lovely well made pieces. Lacey's Boho Gypsy Necklace and Leopard Bangles are from another wonderful content creator, EARTHTONES, and I always love to see how people work their fabulous pieces into a look. I think just about everyone I know owns at least one pair of these great Armidi Dhali Bow Platforms, here in Bole, and they are a great shoe to have in your closet.

Lacey's skin is one of the adorable Rosy Cheeked RaC skins, called Dina, they really are very pretty and work so well for so many people. Her hair is a style I recently blogged myself, from Muism, it is called Ivory, and is a great choice when worn with a Hat. Lacey is also rocking the awesome Bedroom Lashes from Cake. Lacey is not alone in her picture either, and has brought her little Pug with her to the beach. The hand held puppies from Zooby's are really quite sweet. I think this photo is lovely, and really captures a trip down to the seaside nicely. I haven't yet gotten a look at Windlight™ myself, but the water looks awesome in this shot, and it is a really nice capture.

Lacey wins the $500L™ weekly prize from yours truly, and a hearty Congrats! She was sure to include all the shopping details so everyone can grab up the goodies they love for themselves, and she even gets snaps for providin the SLURLS™ too. Another weekly winner will be choosen each week from the Flickr Pool and all you have to do is Join the Flickr group, submit a picture, and include all the details of your look in the description or comments, to be eligible to WIN. You can submit one picture each day, so that is 7 chances to WOW me a week! Get snapping and show me your wardrobe Mash-Ups, I can't wait to see what rolls in this week!

Boardwalk
by Lacey Alderson


Boardwalk

Hair: Muism, Ivory (Platinum)
Skin: RaC, Dina (Palette #2, Smoky)
Eyes: [ND] Naughty Designs, Lost - Doll Eyes - Ice
Lashes: FNKY! & Cake, Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress: Cachet, Jodie in London
Shoes: Armidi, Dhali Bow Platforms (Bole)
Hat: Cachet, Tiffany Hat (Earth)
Sunglasses: Cachet, Sunglasses (Brown)
Necklace: EARTHTONES, Boho Gypsy Necklace
Bracelets: EARTHTONES, Leopard Bangles
Bag: Cachet, Big Bag
Dog: Zooby’s, Female Pug (Lulu)

1 comment:

Dot Lane said...

Woo hoo Lacey! Lookin' *fine*!