Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Little Baby Phat

Look Of The Day [May 30/2000] 1

It all started when my sister Anessa dropped a folder labeled "Thought You Might Like This" on me. Inside... two other folders, marked [P/a] RUSH. I was clueless, so I dug into them, and found this awesomely huge Necklace and Earrings from [PERTURB/ation]. I felt like Kimora Lee Simmons meets Lil' Kim. And I had to go for the gold. The necklace and earrings are brilliant bright gold, set with diamonds and not a Particle BLING in sight! I matched them up with a Gold Summer Weave Belt from Caroline's Jewelry, and my (Yummy) Found Hearts Gold Bracelet, which I script changed to a black band. I tinted up one of Valena Glushenko's rings from Diamonde., this one called Mariya. The ring came with a skin too (not worn), both for just $50LaLas!

To let the gold speak for itself, I went with this Black Denim Cotton Jumpsuit from Armidi Everyday, which is Feline Sexy and Slinky, and lets those lovely lady lumps and humps do the talking. I pulled on some sleek boots, the fabu Maitreya Dune Boots in Black. Oh How I Love Them! I also found another great bag at Bare Rose Couture, and seriously you have to go see them, this one is called simply Suede Black Bag, but comes in 2 styles (Fringe and Non-Fringe) and also 3 Hold Positions (Arm, Hand, Shoulder). It is 6 bags in one, and so inexpensive! Bare Rose does so many wonderful bags, and they just released a few more this past week.

Look Of The Day [May 30/2000] 2

For Big Schmexy Hair, I opted for this Mirai Pani Style in Black. I am addicted to the seriously huge and dramatic styles at Mirai lately. I went with a favorite skin, this bianca F. *bf* Fata Acrilik skin in Ivory tone, which is so unique, love the daubs of silver shadow on the inner eye crease, it really give a wide eyed effect, the lip colour is also very luscious. Eyes and Lashes are both from [Detour]. I am definitely feeling Pretty, Hot, and Tempting in this look.

Details:
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)
Hair – Mirai, .+*Pani*+. (Black)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-acrilik
Bag - :::B@R:::, Suede Bag Black (Hand, Type B)
Ring - Diamonde., Mariya Ring (Tinted Gold)
Belt – Caroline’s, Summer Weave Belt (Gold)
Outfit – Armidi Limited, Denim Cotton Jumpsuit (Black)
Bracelet – (Yummy), Found Hearts Bracelet, Gold (Script Change to Black)
Boots – Maitreya, Dune Boots (Black)
Necklace – PERTURB/ation, [P/a] RUSH – Necklace (Midnight)
Earrings – PERTURB/ation, [P/a] RUSH – Piercing (Midnight)

No comments: