Friday, June 27, 2008

KISS - Keep It Simple Style

Look Of The Day [June 18/2008] 1

Every now and again, I turn my back on all the high-fash stuff, and go for a simple everyday look, something that I would actually wear in RL. I am a jeans addict, one of my very first posts was a "What's In My Closet - Them Jeans" post, where I laid my addiction out for all to see. I counted 135 pairs back in December of 2007, and there were some I could not even fit into the pictures nicely, so I left them out. Since then, I have probably bought another 40 pair, maybe more. This pair, from Last Call, was the last purchase I made before Last Call was no more. I am so glad I got them, there are really something, and a great illustration of what made Last Call and Ginny Talamasca & Co. so amazing. I am sorry to say they are no longer available, but I do treasure them.

The rest of the look flowed easily for me, a great T-Shirt from Tres Blah!, this one is Stripy Goodness in Purple, is wonderful for it's calculated simplicity. A belt from *KUROTSUBAKI*, one of my newer favorites, is adorable, with it's Peace Sign Hippie kitsch vibe. A great bag from Bare Rose Tokyo Couture, The Diana Bag, echoes the Blues in the jeans nicely. (Shiny Things) provides some of the best flats on the Grid, and gave me some adorable casual options with these Brocattos Flats. Necklace and Bracelet, purchased separately, are also from (Shiny Things). These Nico pieces are so nicely detailed, the textures are amazing on the beads.

Look Of The Day [June 18/2008] 2

I have had this adorable Daisy braided style from [Curio] for ages, and since I buy new hair on a weekly basis, I sometimes forget to pull out some of my favorites from the past. The lovely flex on the braids is so cute, I love the bangs too, very sweet. Skin is from bianca F., called Drama, another make-up I love. Eyes are from [Detour], and Lashes from MMS.

Shopping Details:
Jeans – Last Call, LC Jeans Uber-dark (Burnt( [No Longer Available]
Top – Tres Blah!, Stripey Goodness (Purple)]
Shoes – (Shiny Things), Brocattos (Blue)
Belt - *KUROTSUBAKI*, Hippie Belt (A)
Bag - :::B@R:::, Diana Blue Bag (Hand)
Necklace – (Shiny Things), Nico Choker (Pink)
Bracelet - (Shiny Things), Nico Bracelet (Pink)
Hair – [Curio], Daisy *Flexi* - Black HF (Black)
Skin – bianca F., fata2-ivory-drama
Lashes – MMS, Catwalk Lashes
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)

No comments: