Monday, June 2, 2008

Confessions of a Tacky Tourist...

Look Of The Day [May 28/2000] 1

I just couldn't do it! We recently had a Tacky Tourists Event @ PIN UPS, and I tried really hard to be tacky! I thought to myself, go for clashing colours, go for huge accessories, be all over the map... and you know what? Everyone said I looked "Cute". Oh well, can't fight it... I love this look! It all started on my last trip to [Detour], when I picked up this great Distressed Denim Mini Skirt. It comes in about a dozen colours, but this green (No. 4) was the one that caught my eye! Next stop, =DeLa*=, where I heard rumor that they did more then just shooz! I loved this "Jessie" Tank Top in Orange, and it came with this fabulous Turquoise Scarf too. I need more scarves I think!

Keeping with =DeLa*=, these fabulous "Namid" Sandals in Green, with a script change option for the stones, I set this pair to Amber to mirror the Orange in my top. Seriously addicted to the new jewelry at ::69::, I went with these fabulous chunky Pyramid Bracelets in Green and Brown. Can I just say that if there is a bangle out there I don't already own, then I gotta get it! There is nothing hotter this summer! A wooden ring with Gold Beads from Caroline's Jewelry is a nice beach touch. Big Reptile Sunglasses in Orange from /artilleri/, I always fatpack Antie's eye wear, and I am never sorry! Can we talk kitsch for a moment here? How great is this giant Raffia Tote from Mirrors & Mirai Style? Called simply the Kago Bag, it is hilarious, with a touch script to dispense the items inside, including a can of chips! Yummeh!

Look Of The Day [May 28/2000] 2

Mirai is the place for Big Bold & Fabulous Hair, this Mash Style is so fun, I swear I intended to look like some Snow Bird Grandma in Florida, but it is just too cute! Wearing bianca F.'s Fata Skin in Ivory - Oro make-up, love it. Hidden eyes are from Muriel, but still worth mentioning!

Details:
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)
Hair – Mirai, .+* Mash *+. (White)
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-oro
Top, Scarf - =DeLa*=, Tank Top “Jessie” Orange (w/ Scarf)
Bracelet – ::69::, Pyramid Bracelet (Green/Brown)
Bag – Mirrors & Mirai Style, Kago Bag
Skirt – [Detour], Distressed Denim Mini Skirt 4
Glasses - /artilleri/, Reptile Singlasses (Orange)
Ring – Caroline’s, Natural Gold Bead Ring
Shoes - =DeLa*=, Sandal “Namid” – Green (Gems to Amber)

No comments: