Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camouflaged Canimal

Look Of The Day [June 19/2008] 1

The "Going Commando" Event is one of those events were everyone does the army green Camo, and it's fun... but there is not much in the way of fashionable camo to be had. That was up until last week, when I saw the DoC Eldritch of DE Designs had released some great new Camo Cargo Pants for Men & Women under his Red Label line. I had to have this awesome Desert Pair, love the yellow Camo. The come in multiple layer and style options, including a shorts option.

I decided to really go for broke with this look, doing a whole Mash-up of my favorite things, old & new. I immediately went for these great (Shiny Things) Chunky Ribbon Boots, with it's HUD you can select just the right color for the Ribbons. I also finally got to wear my Canimal Corset, with it's Carnival like print, there are so many colours to work with in this one garment, but Canimal Zephyr offers it in about 6 different colours, all wonderful. I pulled in a great belt by Mouse Mimstrobel of Dark Mouse.This Kahlua & Creme Belt came in a pack with two versions, I grabbed it off of OnRez. I pulled in some Jewelry that I didn't think would work as well as it did, but this -EARTHTONES- The Awakening Necklace & Earring Set in Gold have just that wonderful thing that I find in most of Lucas Lemeth's work does, it can be dressed up or down. I also felt like my bare arms needed a little something, and Bonita Popinjay never lets me down with her great Jumbled Bracelet Sets from Bonita's Jewelry.

Look Of The Day [June 19/2008] 2

I am so thrilled with these Canimal Essence Skins whenever I want a more edgy look, and I wish I would remember to save my LaLas to get all the other make-ups that I want. I love the way they make my cheekbones look. This hair was a great find on my last trip to -=H2L=-, they only have a few women's styles, but this one was a must have for me, I love the way it lets my ears poke through, what is cuter then ears? Lashes are by Celestial Studios and Eyes are [Detour]'s fabulous Delta Eyes.

Top – Canimal, Corset (Yellow)
Pants – DE Designs, Red Label Cargos (Ladies, Desert)
Belt – DM (Dark Mouse), Kahlua & Crème Belt VS.2 by Mouse Mimstrobel [Purchased OnRez]
Boots – (Shiny Things), Chunky Ribbon Boots (Black)
Necklace, Earrings – -EARTHTONES-, The Awakening N&E Set (Gold)
Bracelet – Bonita’s Jewelry, Browns & Pearls Bracelet 4- #4
Hair - -=H2L=-, Kei2 (Silver)
Skin – Canimal, Essence of (Poison)… Grace
Lashes – Celestial Studios, (CS) Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)

No comments: