Monday, June 16, 2008

Black Lace Baby Doll

Look Of The Day [June 6/2008] 1

I have been sitting on this adorable post for about a week, because the day I was going to blog it, someone else did too. So to put it back into the spotlight, this is perhaps my favorite baby-doll dress ever. That is saying a lot, since I own over 100 (don't ask), but look at the brilliance of this dress. AOHARU seems to have popped on the scene overnight, and what started with my sister teleporting me to a lucky chair to win an ice-cream cone helmet, has turned into a bit of an addiction. This Flower Layer Dress is so well done, the lace textured layers are so floaty and soft looking, the print on the lace lines up perfectly, that is real skill, and it is so feminine, yet not at all little girl in this striking Black.

I kept with the floral motif, bringing in this great Farfelu Bag from Paper Couture, which is so lovely, feminine, and fresh. The delicate jewelry are new favorite from *PERSONA*, I love Rose or Red Gold, and this Byte Dreams Collection is so lovely. Sold Separately, these items also come in Yellow and White gold, and if they are any indication of what Myllie Writer has in store for us in Accessories, I am breathless with anticipation. I opted for a big chunky shoe, and love these Stiletto Moody O Wedge Platforms, here in Black. I think the big shoe adds a lot of interest when there is so much bare leg to be seen. Also wearing my Gimcrack Solitaire from Caroline's Jewelry.

Look Of The Day [June 6/2008] 2

I am really enjoying hair from Dernier Cri at the moment, and the Demos are so fun I am stretching my boundaries with hair colour a bit. The Lara up-do is lovely, lose and relaxed, and very sexy. The skin is one of my new favorite from bianca F., the Bloom Make-Up has the most lovely purple and pink eye-shadow, and such a lovely pout lip. Bedroom Lashes are from Cake, and eyes from Freak Fantasia.

Shopping Details:
Dress – AOHARU, AOHARU_BT_FlowerLayerDress (Black)
Shoes – Stiletto Moody, O Wedge (Black)
Purse – Paper Couture, P.C. The Farfelu Bag (Rose)
Bracelet - *PERSONA*, Byte Dreams Bracelet (Red Gold)
Earrings - *PERSONA*, Byte Dreams Earring (Red Gold)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – Dernier Cri, Lara
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-bloom
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green

No comments: