Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just A Cosmic Girl

[Full Credits At End Of Post]
I've been dying to find a way to wear this awesome Metallic Crop Top from (fd) since I picked it up at my very first COLLABOR88 event this past month, it is utterly awesome, and I snagged it in this shimmery blue gray as well as the silver version. Look at that back cut out, sexy as all get-out. Discovering new events has been brilliant for introducing me to new designers and reminding me of all my old and still active favorites too.
Speaking of events, this adorable new Portolla Chair from The Loft, a long time favorite, was another event find at the just opened  FaMESHed  event. Another great place to find fabulous original content. This chair has some lovely animations in it, and lots of body options based on the sitter, which is a fabulous new to me feature.  It comes in almost a dozen texture options, I literally sat at the event for about 20 minutes before I settled on this Teal Print version.
I have been gobbling up the Fashion Feeds, and as a certifiable Hair Ho, I just had to have this Ruby wig from ^;^CaTwA^;^ the minute I saw it. I am suddenly addicted to bright coloured and ombre textured hair, can't get enough. This wig comes with more options than you can imagine in one color pack, with two different HUDs to choose from. 
 I couldn't resist these Legal Insanity Penny Jeans, with one leg done in a zebra print, so original and an amazing mesh fit for me.  They paired perfectly with my first big ticket purchase since my return, these breathtaking Maitreya Gold Sauve platforms. I piled on the MG accessories, adore these San Remo chunky bangles. Then I went inventory diving for all my old favorite piercings, all unfortunately long gone from SL, but never forgotten. When everything comes together, it's like the planets align -- so just call me Cosmic Girl for today.

Credits:
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^, Mesh Ruby Hair - Color Pack 1, OMBRE HUD
Skin: *League*, Jen Pale GlamGoth (Cleavage D)  w/ Hairbase
Eyes: IKONAscension Eyes - Hazel
Lashes: MMS -Thora Lashes by Minnu Palen (No Longer Available)

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement* 
- Elegant1 R, Flat L Versions
Feet: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement* Mid Height Version
Note: The above is textured with skin appliers available from 
*League*.
Nail Art: Flair, Nail HUD Add-Ons for Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Set 199
Tattoos: Letis Tattoo: Rigel Combination Full 75% &
 Slink HUD SKULL for Rigel
Note: The above is textured with skin appliers available from Letis Tattoo.

Shoes: Maitreya Gold *, Suave Ash Green, Platform Option 4
Top: (fd), Metallic Crop Top - Blue Gray

Jeans: Legal Insanity, Penny Jeans Zebra - Blue
Bangles: MG - Bangles - San Remo - Silver L, Silver & Silver Aged R

Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow - Small - R
Nose Stud: Tickled Pink*, Uma nose stud (No Longer Available)
Earrings: Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set (No Longer Available)
Lip Ring: *Red Ruin* (No Longer Available)

Props: The Loft,  Portolla Chair Teal Print (NEW @FaMESHed)

Listening To: Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl  

No comments: