Sunday, March 16, 2014

Coffee Time

[Full Credits Follow Post]
Most people will be surprised to see me in a brand new skin, and frankly, I am one of them. But while trying on the heaps of DEMO skins I nabbed at The Skin Fair 2014 blogger preview, I stumbled upon this lovely skin by [ iren ]. The aptly named Molly skin was so lovely on my existing shape, I had this weird sort of 'oh gosh I love this' moment. I may not look like myself, but I feel fresh and pretty in this skin, it is gorgeous, and it comes packed with the Slink HUDs to texture my hands and feet, so it is well worth the investment. Luckily, when I sent the designer Iris (irischka.hotshot) a note, she dropped the Blogger Pack on me and made my week, heck, maybe my month!


I wanted to stick with the cute and feminine vibe from the skin, so decided it was the perfect time to unleash a sweet flirty skirt and top, sold in many lovely color options at this months COLLABOR88. Tee*fy has put a lot of fine work into this pair of offerings, the top comes with two other versions that have a great shirt underneath.  


Speaking of feminine, there is nothing so pleasing to us girly girls as a great pair of shoes, particularly open toe shoes. Particularly open toe shoes that show off amazingly crafted Slink feet and a custom manicure on our toes.  But I am sad to say that time is limited to get your hands on these Leverocci Satin Wrap stunners. News has come my way from Flickr that the Leverocci Marketplace Store is closing down, and they are not available in world. You seriously need to hurry up and grab up some amazing shoes and clothing for 50-75% off the original price.


A great little shop I stumbled upon after seeing another blog post on the feed some weeks back (sorry I can't say whose, I forget), is =Zenith=.  They have some great Gacha machines, one contains a heap of these fabulous working clock Timeless bags in many great colors. The group gift of this necklace was the perfect finishing touch to my look. Now I really am craving some coffee, so off I go.

Credits:
Hair - tram, C606 hair / maroon
Skin -  [ iren ], Molly - Pale *Skin Fair Exclusive* (NEW @Skin Fair 2014)
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from [ iren ] ]
Nails -  Hello Dave, Slink AvEnhance - New Stiletto Manicure
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]

Shoes - Leverocci, Satin Wrap Heels - Brown [50-70%  OFF SALE, Marketplace Store Closing]
Bag - =Zenith=, Timeless Bag (Choco) [Gacha Prize In-Store]
Top -  Tee*fy, Marlene Blouse Chocolate/ Off-Shoulder (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Skirt - Tee*fy, Marley Skirt  Pull Shapes (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Ring - MG, Gigi Shimmer Bow - Small
Necklace - =Zenith=, Ribbon Necklace [Group Gift]

Location - J. Allen Store & Shopping Area
Poses - Purple Poses

No comments: