Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Mullet Shirt

[Full Credits Below Post]
I am sure most SL designers would not find this to be the most flattering nick-name for one their designs, but wait, I have a point. This *Fishy Strawberry* Tokyo Shirt is all about the business in the front, party in the back vibe, thus I have dubbed it 'The Mullet Shirt'. A pretty fitting description for one so very sexy look. Everyone loves surprise skin!


This is my first blog outing for my new *League* Skins. The Erin line is debuting today at the 2014 Skin Fair, so run, don't walk to snatch up some greatness by the bucketful. The lip tints options on this set of skin is perfect, since I have always had to choose the eye make-up based on the pre-determined lip shade. Now, every skin can have a nude or red lip, or anything in between, and it always works.


I took my new favorite Oxford Pump heels for a walk about, here in the black and white classic version from The Secret Store. It's no secret, I love this shop, and after I did my post over at On Your Toes, I headed over to grab up heaps of even more fabulous items at great prices. I need to pump up my post 2010 wardrobe in a hurry, and love finding a brand that knows it's target. I am ever so happy when I find an item I adore at an event, and then find the shop is full of mass amounts of awesomeness.


A little [BURLEY] wig to match my black and white palette, and I was set to stroll the city. It's funny now looking back at my past SL, I wore white or black hair almost exclusively. Now I am having fun playing with color from head to toe, who knows, tomorrow I could be a red head. You've been warned.

Credits:
Hair - [BURLEY], Lola (Platinum 05)
Skin - *League*,  Skin Erin Pale Lilac Brunette Chest C (NEW @Skin Fair 2014)
Skin Add On -  *League*, Erin Tintable Lipstick -5, Erin Brows Black -Pale
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails -  .Pekka., Slink Avatar Enhancement - Fingernails [Matte Strip]
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Tattoo (Face) - Letis Tattoo, :: Stars (L) :: 100% :: FC12001

Shoes - The Secret Store, Oxford Heels -Black/White 
(NEW @COLLABOR88)
Clutch - Swallow, Single Lady Clutch (White)
Blouse - *Fishy Strawberry*, Tokyo Office Shirt - White (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Slacks - Asteria Creations, Cino Mesh Pant Leggings (White)
Ring, Bracelet - MG, Hampton Boho Set 
Facial Piercings - .:ellabella:., Mariejean (scripted)

Location - London City Soho and Regent's Park
Poses - Purple Poses

No comments: