Thursday, March 20, 2014

Caught In The Rain

Caught In The Rain - New Blog Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict
[Full Credits Follow Post]
A very sexy cocktail dress and my new favorite stilettos make for a great party look, but when it rains it pours and a girl can't catch a cab, what to do? Take some photos of course.  The minute I spotted this very sexy little black dress, I wanted it. It's not usually something I would buy, it reveals pretty much everything, but it is the lace detail in the back of the Asteria Creations look that made me go over the top. I am still learning the ways of the Mesh, and like a Jedi learning the ways of The Force, I have to say that this flexible lace cut-out was a new detail to my eyes. My body wanted to see how it looked too.

Caught In The Rain - New Blog Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict
I wanted another chance to showcase these fabulous stilettos from 1992, after giving them some air over at On Your Toes, they are the first to go on my Slink Avatar Enchancement High Feet, and they are spectacularly worth picking up at the KUSTOM9 Event, where they are now available.

Caught In The Rain - New Blog Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict
I am a big believer in letting a spectacular dress make it's own statement without heaping on lots of jewelry, so just a big ol' skull ring from Maxi Gossamer is all I needed to add a little edge. My clutch was a hand-me-over from Anessa, who had a pile of smartly snarky [HANDverk]  heart shaped bags to make me smile.


Caught In The Rain - New Blog Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict


Another new Skin Fair Exclusive Erin Skin from *League*, this one has my favorite eye make-up, called Opal, it is a darkly iridescent blue smoky look. Messy, rained on, hair from [LeLutka] has me looking the part of the damsel in distress, or the Damsel in this-dress, as the case may be.

Credits:
Hair - [LeLutka], SEIKO hair - Pitch
Skin - *League*,  Skin Erin Pale Opal No Brow Chest D (NEW @Skin Fair 2014)
Skin Add On - *League*, Erin Tintable Lipstick - 7, Erin Brows Black - Pale
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, High Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails - Flair, Fingernails Applier Slink A/E - Set 199
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Shoes - 1992 // Leighton Pumps (Black) (NEW @ KUSTOM9)
Dress - Asteria Creations, Angelique Mesh Mini Dress & Flower - Night
Ring - MG Rings, Dream Angel Skull Ring - SILVER
Piercings - .:ellabella:., Mariejean (Scripted)
Clutch - [HANDverk], Tart Heart Clutch.go 2 hell

Poses -
Label Motion, Kate - Lena Packs
Location - Cupcake SIM

No comments: