Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Golden In The Office

[Full Credits Below Post]
 Every now and again, I feel a classy moment coming on. Well, classy done my way. When it comes to office wear, I wish everyday was a casual Friday, but since it isn't, I have to sneak little bits of me into what would be considered 'acceptable' in any workplace. A little bare midriff never hurt a girl, it done with taste, and this fabulous new offering from *BOOM* give you the sweetly soft and ruffled look of a good girl, with a bad girls' exposure of skin. You can one in a great range of colors at the new COLLABOR88 round.


Paired with another COLLABOR88 offering, these ISON trousers are mesh perfection with a neat crease and perfect fit out of the box. I knew when I purchased these fab tulip. sandals at the last COLLABOR88 round, they would find their way into my blog one way or the other, and this was the day to show them off. They are stunners on my Slink feet, and I am now a certifiable shoe addict thanks to a little action over at On Your Toes.



Jewelry was another pleasure to pull out of my inventory, especially when Maxi Gossamer's work is involved. I marvel at her skill and range with prims and scripting, so much to customize and always so many options with each package of goodies. I love breaking up a set and mixing and matching, as I did here with one bangle and a ring. The watch is a new-to-me find from a m o r o u s, and what working girl doesn't need a smart time keeper.



I have always been a skin loyalist, and I can't get enough of all my Jen skins from *League*, I actually recently went back to get the same skin in a darker tanned tone, since I am looking forward to spring and summer exposure. The easy peasy way you can custom tint your hands with Slink appliers from *League* makes them a no brainer for me, which is important when you are getting used to new features. Speaking of new, nail polish is a sudden must-have item in my looks, and I am particularly gushy about this set from Pekka, featuring stunning Black Matte finished nails with a shiny metallic strip. They look so amazing, I think I must purchase the real world equivalent a.s.a.p., so it's off to the shops on my lunch break!

Credits:
Hair - [e], Shine - Brown 08
Skin - *League*,  Jen Pale CandyRed (Cleavage D)
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails -  .Pekka., SLink Avatar Enhancement - Fingernails [Matte Strip]
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Tattoo (Face) - Letis Tattoo, :: Stars (L) :: 100% :: FC12001

Shoes - tulip., Twisted Sandals (Tan)

Blouse - *BOOM*, Hello Girl (Wheat) (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Slacks - ISON, work it trousers (tan) (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Ring - MG, MG - Rings - Talia Cluster - Ring3 - Small 
Bangles - MG, Bangles - San Remo - Gold Aged - R
Watch - a m o r o u s,  // Silence (Left Wrist)
Piercings - .:ellabella:., Mariejean (scripted)
Earrings - Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set [No Longer Available]

Props - 
.aisling., Bric-a-Brac Desk -Storage- (NEW @ The Arcade Gacha)
.aisling., Bric-a-Brac Desk -TypeWriter- RARE (NEW @ The Arcade Gacha)
Loft -
llorisen, // ciaran skybox

No comments: