Friday, February 28, 2014

Buckle Up Buttercup

[Full Credits At Bottom Of Post]

It is no secret that I adore changing up my look in a chameleon like way. Though I am loyal to my skins, I change my hair often, and when I can pile on the tattoos, I love to ink up.  Perhaps my favorite change since my last rendezvous in SL has been all the new layers, available for customizing your avatar. From hair bases, to nails (thank-you very much Slink), and especially all the amazing full body tattoos.
This tattoo is an allover masterpiece call Rigel, from Letis Tattoo, and it even comes with an available Slink Avatar Enhancement HUD for the hands.  From front to back, both legs, facial stars, hands, all of it in one amazing tattoo design. I think I have found a new addiction, just when I thought I had mastered them all.
This adorable new Girl Thursday Buckle Skirt is available today for 50L Fridays, in both this sexy black version and a yummy grape purple colour too. It is perfection for displaying a lot of skin, and a great new Tattoo. It comes in a heap of luscious colors in store, so check out Girl Thursday for some wonderful fresh and affordable swag. With new (to me) nail Flair by Sasy Scarborough, I feel positively styling. 
Maxi Gossamer is my favorite find of the month for great prim accessories, I could have bought up her entire shop if someone hadn't emptied by Linden balance, no names.... *tries to look innocent*. The Dream Angel Skull Ring is so bad-ass, and the Amalfi Necklace is a long and sexy adornment. And sexy ankle boots from Leverocci make my new Slink feet look so sweet, I may pop the peep-toe look more often just to show them off. I shared this great look over on the On Your Toes blog today too, so take a peep!

Credits:
Top: Asteria Creations, Alice Mesh Front Tied Top - White
Skirt: Girl Thursday, Buckle Skirt (Black) **NEW & 50L Fridays Today**
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Amalfi Silver Moon - Long

Ring: MG - Dream Angel Skull Ring - L - SILVER
Boots: Leverocci, Peeptoe Ankle Boots_Pony_Black (SL Marketplace)
Hair: [BURLEY],Tish (DBrown06)
Skin: *League*, Jen Pale Bloom (Cleavage D)  w/ Hairbase
Eyes: IKONAscension Eyes - Hazel
Lashes: MMS-Thora Lashes by Minnu Palen (No Longer Available)
Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement* 
- Elegant1 R, Flat L Versions
Feet: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement* Mid Height Version
Note: The above is textured with skin appliers available from 
*League*.
Nail Art: Flair, Nail HUD Add-Ons for Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands- Set 28
Tattoos: Letis Tattoo: Rigel Combination Full & 
Letis Tattoo : Slink HUD SKULL for Rigel
Note: The above is textured with skin appliers available from Letis Tattoo.



No comments: