Monday, September 1, 2008

Wigging Out

Look Of The Day [August 27/08] 3

So this will be my first post including the new hair I nabbed since braving the Hair Fair, and from this point on, you can expect to see pretty much every wig I bought there. I surfed most of it on a box with my best friend Trixi, which was a riot. Well worth the 10 hours for the people watching alone. I spent $9000LaLas Easy, Got 28 Full Price Wigs, 18 that give 50% to Locks of Love (Wish there were more of those), and Dozens of Freebies! Even without a scanner or an attachment of any kind, I still bumped into lots of people I know... Loved that! This Curious Kitties Betoki Hair was actually the last wig I purchased, I love the colour, the texture, and the messy wind-blown style, equal parts sexy and sassy. This skin is perhaps still my favorite of all time, my second premium skin purchase and my first from Celestial Studios. AT the time I was very hesitant to switch, but after wearing the Demo to a "Demo Night" Event at PIN UPS, I was ready to make the change. I choose this Earth 4 make-up as it mas most like the make-up I wore in RL. My favorite Lashes are these Love Lashes from [Detour], they look long and not too heavy for everyday looks. Eyes are from Karamia, a lovely large Hazel Eye.

Look Of The Day [August 27/08] 1

This great Sweater Dress from WigWamBam came in a review folder sometime last week, and I had seen it blogged often, along with the tights that came with it. I decided to mix it up a bit, for a personal spin, adding a pair of Gold Metallic Tights from Armidi Limited, as I love wearing leggings or tights with a Mini dress. These boots are long-time favorites from Maitreya, the Boot-alicious can be worn as a short boot, or with the slouched leg-warmer style on the ankle, which comes in a number of colour options. I opted to pull in a great purse, this Cube Hand Bag from .+*Atelier AM*+. came in a pack with three design options, I always love pulling in a purse to my Look Of The Day if I can.

Look Of The Day [August 27/08] 2

This great trio of Studs Bangles is also by aya Huldshinsky of .+*Atelier AM*+. and .+*aya V.*+., and comes in a variety of colour options. Something different, and precisely the kind of bracelet I like to wear with bare arms. Dragon Earrings from *UnTone* round out the outfit, I have worn these before, but this is the first time I realized why they are named as such, there is a lovely golden dragon on the large bead at the bottom of the dangle, really well made, and the set comes with a lower prim version as well. If you are a Wig Addict like I am, you can look forward to watching me wig out in the next few weeks trying to wear all my new hair.

Shopping Details:
Sweater – Wig Wam Bam, Sweater Dress (Noir) [Review Copy]
Pants – Armidi Limited, Metallic Tights (Gold)
Boots – Maitreya, **Boot-alicious**, Ash Leather (D Grey Socks)
Purse - .+*aya V.*+., Hand Bag (Cube)
Bracelets - .+*AA*+., Studs Bangles *p&g
Earrings - *UnTone*, Dragon Earrings
Hair – Curious Kitties, *C:K* Betoki Hair (Whitish) [Hair Fair]
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Eyes - -KM-, Hazel Eyes

No comments: