Saturday, August 2, 2008

[Review] Seldom Blue Isabella Wedding Gown

Seldom Blue Review [July 30/08] 2

IndigoBlue Dagostino often drops review copies on me, as so many others do, and I wish there were enough hours in my day to blog them all. When I logged yesterday, she had sent me this lovely Isabella Wedding Gown from (SELDOM BLUE). I rarely blog anything Wedding related, I never had a wedding in-world and I never wore a wedding gown but for a photo competition and a "Runaway Brides & Grooms" Event at PIN UPS. I decided to take a look at the included texture, to see what the gown looked like, remembering the first Review I did of her Serenity Dress, and curious to see what this gown might look like. What made me decide to make the time to blog it is not just the dress, which is lovely, but the price. For a limited time, the (SELDOM BLUE) Isabella Wedding Gown is only $20LaLas. Seriously!

Seldom Blue Review [July 30/08] 4

It includes the Lace Veil, and a sweet golden Diamond Daisy Tiara. It also includes a pair of matching earring I opted not to wear. What I love best about IndigoBlue's work is the way she uses lace textures and has double layered skirts, which move really smoothly and have that added level of realism. She is also incredibly generous with her shoppers, often selling her beautiful creations at drastically reduced prices for limited periods of time, or giving out great freebies. The Isabella Wedding Dress is lovely, and worth the trip to get, as it can easily be worn sans veil and tiara as an evening gown. Check out the rest of (SELDOM BLUE)'s offerings while there, there is something for every taste.

Seldom Blue Review [July 30/08] 3

I really like to go simple when I wear a spectacular gown, and this one is no exception. I wore a double White Bead Strand from OPIUM Everyday, part of a double set, and perfect because it can be tinted endlessly. The Engagement ring is from Caroline's Jewelry, the Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring is my constant companion. I am also wearing =DeLa*= Helia Pumps in Vanilla, which although hidden are a lovely shaped classic pump and a perfect match for this gown.

Seldom Blue Review [July 30/08] 1

I adore this Armidi Hair Symphony Twist Style, it is lovely and classic and such an elegant updo, with a softness to it. This lovely make-up is a bianca F. skin, the Bloom make-up is feminine and pretty, and with the pale gown and white hair, really has a lot of impact. Eyes are [Detour]'s Delta Eyes in Hazel.

Shopping Details:
Gown – (SELDOM BLUE) ISABELLA WEDDING GOWN (Cream)
Includes Veil, *Diamond Daisy* Tiara, Earrings (Not Worn)
$20L (Limited Time Offer)
Shoes - =DeLa*=, Helia Pumps (Vanilla)
Necklace – OPIUM Everyday Jewelry, White Bead Strand (Tintable)
Ring – Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Hair – Armidi Hair, Symphony Twist (Pearls)
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-bloom
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)

No comments: