Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little Bunny FooFoo

Look Of The Day [August 16/08] 1

He calls me his bunny, I know, mushy stuff, but after 18 months with my partner Draco, I am happy to be his bunny or any other pet name he calls me. This week he was away visiting family, and I missed being really connected to him, when I searched for something to wear while waiting for him to log on for a goodnight cuddle, I knew it had to be this adorable BP* Blue Cut-Off Hoodie with bunny ears. It comes with several hood versions, but this one with the brown hair and the bunny ears was my favorite, I did mod linked parts a bit to slightly darken the hair colour, making it a little more personalized. What is so great about this Hoodie, is the little touches that BettiePage Voyager has a talent for those little details that make all the difference. The frayed edges on the hood and top, small flexi alphas that look like tiny threads moving in the wind are really well done, as are all the prim parts. BP* has some amazing pieces, but the prices are even better.

I paired the top with these bright Red Capri Pants from *DP*yumyum, a sweet little pant with adorable dotted back pockets. I like the shading on them and the prim cuffs fit perfectly with no fiddling, the tiny bow detail really makes them unique. This pair came with a CSR Stamp Card if I recall correctly, and there are many great colours to choose from. I pulled in a favorite pair of casual and cute shoes from EnvYou, the Strapped Chucks I wear so often, and I have them in all the colours available, they are just a cute and casual heeled sneaker, and chucks are so the thing to be wearing these days. The bag is also from BP*, the Leather Skull Bunny Bag is a really nice one to have for a look like this, the colour is lovely and the kitsch factor is right up my alley. I pulled on one of the Arm Bands from Devilish Cupcakes, here the Red Rainbow version, which came in a fatpack of dozens of colour and logo options. One of Marjorie Market's bits of whimsy is this cute Cherry Ring Pop under her Bees Knees Line, can't ever have enough chunky rings.

Look Of The Day [August 16/08] 2

Skin is the Quelita Soon Milk Skin in Dark 003, I really love the brightness of the face, it has a really youthful look to it. Bedroom Lashes by Cake, and Glassy Mustard Green Eyes from Freak Fantasia. Mostly hidden but worth a mention are my Drifting Sands Tunnel Multi Set Ear Piercings, absolute favorites for a mixed up look with only one attachment point.

Shopping Details:
Top – BP*, Cutoff Hoodie Blue (/w Hair)
Pants - *DP*yumyum, Capri Pants (Red)
Shoes – EnvYou, Strapped Chucks (Blue)
Bag – BP*, Leather Bag Red – Pose (Skull Bunny)
Armband – Devilish Cupcakes, Terry Arm Band – Right – Rainbow – Red
Ring – Bees Knees, Cherry Ring Pop (by Marjorie Market, illuminare)
Earrings - Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set Ear Piercing
Skin - *QS*, Skin Milk – Dark 003
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes

1 comment:

Candy Lemmon said...

Okay, I love this post and it sent me running out to shop! Rainbows and ring-pops? oh hai!

And, yay for love and squishy pet names. :)