Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Man, I Feel Like A Woman!

Look Of The Day [August 8/08] 1

I admit it, I have always found women rocking the menswear look undeniably sexy. It is one privilege of being a woman, we can wear their clothes and look chic, they try to wear ours and look, well, mostly silly. So whenever I see menswear inspired looks in-world, I pretty much plunk down my lindens without a second thought. I have mentioned before my favorite "Best Kept Secret" place to shop is Little Rebel Designs. I am not sure why it gets so little attention, but it should get a heck of a lot more. This sexy Tie Back Vest Set is a perfect example of what treasures can be found, I love the photo-real vibe with these clothes, and the open button and slightly exposed belly under the white shirt are really sexy. Look at the laces down the back of the vest, they are so well done, and I love that they hand just a touch lower then the bottom of the shirt, a real nice added touch of realism. This vest set comes in a folder with a vest only version as well, so you can pair it with any other favorite top you own. Little Rebel has both men's and women's clothing, I particularly love the separates they offer, the variety of colour or pattern choices, and the prices are more then fair.

I pulled in a great pair of Button Bermuda Shorts in Black from [VG Republic], which come in a belted or un-belted version, and have a really polished looking cuff on the thigh. I think doing a menswear look works so much better with a hat, and this great Charley Hair from ETD not only is a great loose and sexy style, but the fedora is really well made. When I do menswear inspired looks like this, I really like to pull in at lease one entirely feminine element, and these Digit Darkes Black Gingham Check Mary Janes do the trick quite nicely.

Look Of The Day [August 8/08] 2

I pulled in some cute accessories with this adorable +Japancakes+ Fashionista Necklace, how sweet is the little hanger? More great jewelry from *PERSONA*, the Silver Circle Earrings have a great hammered metal look to them. When [iTuTu] recently had their skybox show, I don't remember what it was called, they had piles of fabulous free items out. One of them was this great Prayer Bracelet from :sey. I really like contrast between the sharp leaves and the lovely delicately textured bands. Bedroom Lashes are from Cake, and Glassy Mustard Green Eyes are by Freak Fantasia.

Shopping Details:
Top/Vest – Little Rebel Designs, Tie Back Vest Set (Layered)
Pants – [VG Republic], Button Bermuda Shorts (Black)
Shoes – Digit Darkes, Mary Janes -Gingham Check (Black)
Necklace - +Japancakes+, Fashionista Necklace
Earrings - *PERSONA*, Circle Earrings (Silver)
Bracelet - :sey, “Prayer” Bracelet [iTuTu Freebie]
Hair – ETD, Charley (White)
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes

No comments: