Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 11: Flickr SL™: Look Of The Day Winner

Week 11 Winner in the Flickr Second Life® - Look Of The Day is IsabellaGrace Baroque's brilliant submission entitled Living Dead Girl. The image is highly stylized, very dark and disturbed, yet strangely captivating and romantic. IsabellaGrace has once again gone beyond a mere fashion shot, and created an image that is very artistic, with the lighting, pose, and setting carefully choosen to compliment her 'Broken Down Doll' look. I really love this picture, and I think that the wardrobe elements are brought together quite ingeniously.

IsabellaGrace has managed to make this Big Bomb Hair from BP*, look completely different then I have seen it before, and we have all seen it a lot! The Dress, from GHOST, is also perfect for this look, it is a more stylized Baby Doll, and is remarkably adaptable to this Gothic look as most of the offerings from the shop are. IsabellaGrace's skin, from the amazing MiaSophia is mesmerizing, and makes me want to go check out MiaSophia's shop to see what other unique and creative skins she has to offer. I particularly love these striped Ring Master Tights from Kyoot Army, they add to the look of the Marionette Doll so perfectly. Of course the use of the Marionette Broken Strings from Mina Junk is simply essential.

IsabellaGrace captures the weekly prize of $500 Linden™ Dollars for her submission, and a big WOW from me for putting together this amazing look. All the shopping details are included, and that is really to only requirement for your pictures to be considered in the weekly contest, so please remember to give credit where credit is due. Another cash prize is available next week, so keep those amazing submissions coming. You can submit one picture per day to the Flickr Second Life® - Look Of The Day Group. Thanks again for all the amazing submissions, you are all making my job of choosing just one winner very difficult, and I love that!

Living Dead Girl
by IsabellaGrace Baroque


Living Dead Girl

Hair: BP*, Big Boom Hair [Free in Lucky Chair]
Skin: MiaSophia, Dahlia (The Legend)
Dress: GHOST!, Blood White Dress
Tights: Kyoot Army, Ring Master Tights
Shoes: ::69:: (Sixty Nine), Nightmare in White [Free]
Blood: Alexitimia Tattoo @ MiaSophia
Eyes: The Body Politik, Darkness
Lashes: [Detour], Widow
Accessories: Mina Junk, Marionette Broken Strings
Wrist Slashes: Kyoot Army, Wrist Slit Glove Layer [Group Gift]

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

WOW!!!!! I'm so honored and ecstatic that you liked my submission Kets! I love the idea of this group, and LOVE your blog! You inspired me long ago to snap my outfits because lawd knows, fashionistas hardly ever wear something twice :). I love playing around with my look and am glad you enjoyed this shot. YAY!!!! <3 you muchly Mama Bear :)