Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Big Bomb Diva

I have a ridiculous sense of humor sometimes, I like things that border on the absurd. So here I am, wearing maybe the biggest Wig in all of SL, the coveted 'Big Bomb' Hair from BettitPage Voyager's "BP*", and I decided it yet needed something more... yep, a fancy hat! I just thought that this hair, which has been worn (and blogged) by everyone and their SL uncle, needed a little personalization. "Elegance Hats" has had a home on Retrology since the SIM opened, and this amazing hat is one of Morrigan's Newest Creations, the 'Betty Golden Pheasant'. I wanted it the minute I saw it, and just love the green of the feathers, it matched the rest of this look so well. I have dozens of hats, I usually forget to wear them... but this one simply cannot be forgotten!

The dress, the new 'Lady Minx' in Green from "Mimikri" is a brilliant ruched heaven. Yes, my addiction for the colour green knows no bounds! And even though this dress comes is half a dozen delicious colours, I simply had to go for the green! I love the matching gloves, and though this look was very couture and quite a switch-up for me. I seriously tried every pair of tights in my inventory on, hoping I could get this look a little more funk-a-fied, but in the end decided that the best match was a simple pair of Tan hose, these from "Blaze". The shoes are some of my favorites, and every time I wear them I am determined to head back over to "Lassitude & Ennui" and grab more of their brand of fabulous. I threw on the wardrobe staple 'Cameo & Sautoir' necklace from "Boing Fromage", if you don't own it already... what are you waiting for, it is just too fun and can be worn with so many different looks! This Look is Big, It's 'Da Bomb', and I am such a Diva!

Look Of The Day [Mar.1/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Mar.1/08] 1

Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Glitter Gold 2)
Eyes – Naughty Designs, Eyes by Lost, Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Hair – BP*, Big Bomb Hair (2)[Lucky Chair in BP* Mainstore, Osaka ONLY]
Hat – Elegance Hats, Betty Golden Pheasant
Dress, Gloves – Mimikri Hot Couture, Lady Minx Dress (Green)
Necklace – !BF! (Boing Fromage!), Cameo & Sautoir Set
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hose – Blaze*, Tights/Pantyhose (Tan)
Shoes – L&E - Lassitude & Ennui, Eva Pumps (Huntress)

1 comment:

Auntykuro said...

:D you look so great! Love that shade on you, and you accessorized so well.