Sunday, March 30, 2008

All Wrapped Up In The Rockabilly!

The minute I saw this hot little number at Little Rebel, it made my Rockabilly Kitten heart soar. It is one fierce little dress, called the Kool Kitty Panel Dress, and there is so much to love about it. I love the bow detail, the animal print panel and the black satin sides, which really add a slimming effect, but check out the sexy shine on my backside. All I can say is that my man was very happy to see me in it, and his eyes were on my tush all night.

To top off my look, I had to go with some hair from Old Gravy, because they did Rockabilly best, and I am still waiting for news on whether they will be re-opening their store anytime soon. I would find the prims on Retrology to give them a home, they were too fabulous to be forgotten. I thought I had pretty much every make-up in the Charmed Line of skins from Celestial Studios in my skin tone, but somehow missed this amazing Infrared one, I picked it up recently and I love it. If only Starley Thereian would release more make-ups for me in her Charmed Skins, this is like #1 on my wish list! Although I have a few of Canimal Zephyr's Tats, I love wearing this Henna Set from Canimal with dresses, it is very sexy and doesn't distract from the colour of the dress or outfit you are wearing.

Of course, no look rockability look is complete without some heavy /artilleri/, and this 8 Ball Handbag and these fabulous colour tintable Rockin Earrings are perfection. As for shoes, there is something so brilliant about these Alexis shoes from Melanie Zhao's ZHAO Shoes. The cherries on the shoes are so cute and they are uber sexy, but worn with this dress look less like stripper shoes and more like vixen heels. I love these layered necklaces from OPIUM Everyday and love tinting them to go with my favorite outfits, they make your money go so much further! I little metal with a nose stud from Tickled Pink worked nicely here too, and a set of funky bracelets from WRONG! also add to the 'Bad Girl' look I have working. Now I am ready to get "All Wrapped Up in The Rockabilly" at PIN UPS!



Look Of The Day [Mar.15/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Mar.15/08] 1

Eyes – Miriel, (Hazel, Big)
Hair – Old Gravy, Viva (Black)[No Location Found]
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Red - Infrared)
Tattoos – Canimal, Henna Pack II
Purse - /artilleri/, 8 Ball Bag
Bracelets – WRONG!, Beads & Bangles (Red)
Earrings - /artilleri/, Rockin Earrings
Necklace – OPIUM Everyday, Beaded Necklace Set (Tinted Red)
Nose – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Dress – Little Rebel, Kool Kitty Panel Dress
Shoes – ZHAO Shoes, Alexis (Black)

No comments: