Monday, March 10, 2008

Flat Out Perfect!

When I saw these new 'Francoise' Flats from "Shiny Things" on the On Your Toes Blog, I wanted them... BAD! I love a nice flat shoe, and good ones seem hard to find in SL, but these are perfection right down to the shadow under the ribbon detail, they look flat out perfect! So how do you build an outfit around a shoe? You shop like a madwoman!

I visited Le Zoo this weekend, and started off at "Tres Blah" where I saw an adorable shirt/tie/jacket combo with a pink blouse and polka dot tie. I loved it, had to have it... and so ChaChing! Travelling across to "TULI", I spied "Aden" hair for the first time... several ChaChings later, lol, and this adorable boyish cut called 'Edie' was one of my many finds. Travelling round the sim, I loaded up my overflowing inventory (now well over 25,000 items ACK!). I stopped at "OPIUM Everyday" last, but certainly not least, where I found these adorable 'Marion' Shorts.

After picking up new poses at TULI and Torrid Wear, including a new AO to try out I headed home to put it all together. I am always on the hunt for new modelling poses and wish I could keep track of them all better. I have almost 350 in my pose stand in my loft... and I hope to blog specifically about my faves soon. Let me say that some of the best are from Maitreya, LAP, Hiccup, ANIMAH, Decollage, TULI, Torrid Wear, KoumB, Luth, AnaMations, Old Gravy, Trisquel, The OPPOSITION, Sugar Cube, and Dilemma. And I will be doing a "What's In My Closet" with my favorite poses on display as soon as I can get my act together!

At home, I put this look together and I was just gaga over it! Since the shorts have a high waist, and used the jacket layer, I needed a shirt layer top, and luckily the "Tres Blah" Set came sans Jacket on a shirt layer... I could not have planned better! This has to be on the all time faves for cute and stylish, but still fresh and fun. I pulled in some awesome "Diamonde." earrings, these 'Jagged' ones are total faves, and I always love to show of a nice dangle earring with a boyish cut, it just seems to work well with an exposed neck. A set of spanky bangles from "Bonita's" and I felt good to go shopping all over again, which I did! So I grabbed up this fabulous "Paper Couture" Frivolity bag and head out in search of more fabulousness!

Look Of The Day [Mar.7/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Mar.7/08] 1

Eyes – Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Hair – Aden, Edie (Black)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Purple - Sunset)
Shoes – Shiny Things, Françoise Flats (Gray)
Blouse/Tie – Tres Blah, Gwen Pink Blouse with Dotty Tie
Purse – Paper Couture, The Frivolity Bag (Pink)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Bracelet – Bonita Popinjay’s Jewelry, Black & Pearls Bracelet 4 (#3)
Earrings – Diamonde., Jagged Earring (Black)
Shorts – OPIUM Everyday, Marion Shorts

1 comment:

Saiko Setsuko said...

No wonder you love that outfit, it looks fab!