Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Power Suit

Every now and again we have a "Sexy Office Party" at PIN UPS Night Club. It's a chance for Guys and Gals to get on their Power Suits, or be Sexy Secretaries or Assitants, well... you get the picture. The week we had just such an event, and really, sometimes I think as an event planner, I make these event up to have a reason to SHOP! When I need a Classy Business Look I head to "First Impressions", they have always made a great impression on me, with classic looks and so many great wardrobe options. I wanted to look like the 'Bosses Wife' this event, since my Husband and PIN UPS Owner Draco was DJ and therefore 'The Boss'. I opted to wear this fabulous wig from "ETD", 'Julianna'has been one of my favorite styles ever since I saw it on my sister Anessa, and I hesitated getting it for a while becuase she wore it so often, but at the recent ETD Sale, I gave in and went for it, getting the Naturals pack which includes this amazing Copper colour. I wanted a little drama, so went for a more 'Evening' look with this great skin for "Celestial Studios", I am so stuck on the 'Charmed Line' and own it in almost every make-up, I have to say it... I just can't switch up my skins like so many people can, I am so in love with the ones I have worn for a year now, and I think that they give me a unique look if nothing else. This look came of classy, chic, and ready to rule the boardroom!

Look Of The Day [Feb.07/08]

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Naughty Designs, Eyes by Lost, Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Blue - Evening)
Hair – ETD, Juliana (Copper)
Bag – Paper Couture, The Boulevard Bag (Noir)
Suit – First Impressions, Conservative Pant Suit (Blue), [Comes with Camisole & Skirt Not Worn]
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet – Second Mirage, Ingrid Silver Set
Shoes – Tesla, Leather Vixens (Blueberry)

No comments: