Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cuddled and Corsetted!

When I saw this outfit on the wall at "MG Fashion" I had one of those "OMG I MUST OWN IT!" Moments... I get those a lot. One of the colours I seem to purchase the least in SL is blue, but this blue was so hazy and subdued, and matched so cleverly with the clay brown of this amazing cowl neck sweater, I went for it! I wasn't sure exactly what shoes I would pair up with this look, so had my eyes open... when 'Zing!' I saw the fabulous Clara Slingback at "Shiny Things" on a recent visit to Lalique Square. I think the fabric on the shoes matched the set so perfectly, I could not say no. More NEWNESS in this great shaggy hair from "Armidi" and I knew I was set. Oh, before I forget, look close at these amazing earrings I picked up on a recent trip to "Shiny Things", they are so very pretty!

Look Of The Day [Jan.30/08]

Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Blue - Sea)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Rainy Day (Midnight I)
Shoes – Shiny Things, Clara Slingbacks, (Sea)
Outfit – MG Fashion, Hunting Season Outfit (Blue)
Earrings – EARTHTONES, Carollin Earrings (Gold/Black)

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I love the colors. Warm and soothing at the same time ;)