Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nightmares & Ghost Stories

Look Of The Day [October 28/08] 2

Last night at PIN UPS we had a "Nightmare Night" event with DJ Azu, a spooky and silly Halloween Pajama Party. I knew exactly what I wanted to wear when I saw this adorable Fantasy Football costume from (TCKLZ), a collaborative effort including the talented folks behind TorridWear, Kari, and Celestial Studios. I knew the Pumpkin set was the one I wanted, even thought it is somewhat limited to Halloween wear with it's Trick or Treat logo. What makes it a great buy is all the parts that are included, sneakers, legwarmers, and even a pumpkin football. The socks are really cute, and sexy, and this is precisely the kind of shirt I love to wear to bed. I picked up the perfect Halloween slippers on Xstreet SL (formerly SLX) with these sweet Scripted Black Cat Slippers from PediPetz. They are scripted to blink, among other things, and are sweet and creepy at the same time. Simple bedtime friendly accessories are my Caroline's Gimcrack engagement ring and my favorite locket from Karsten Rutledge, a gift from Draco when we first started dating over twenty months ago.

Look Of The Day [October 28/08] 1

My girl Marly sent me this hair this week, her latest release from ..Marlys.., and I am always happy to see her wigs. The Tre Salon Blonde style, in my favorite Whipped Cream shade is a sweet tight curlers wig, very kitsch, and the curlers are colour scripted to change to a dozen great shades. I find curler hair in-world to be hysterical, maybe it's just me. I anxiously await "Bed Head" and "Hat Head" hair style, or even one with a brush hanging from the side that got caught in the tangles, so if anyone wants to run with those ideas, go for it! Skin is a dramatic Supernova from Canimal's Essence Line, just the trick for a Halloween party. My favorite Hazel Eyes from Miriel and Love Lashes from [Detour] complete the essentials. Sweet and Spooky dreams everyone, Happy Halloween!

Shopping Details:
Pajama Dress, Socks - (TCKLZ), Fantasy Football (Pumpkin)
Slippers - PediPetz Slippers, Scripted Black Cat Slippers (R. Eye) [Xstreet SL]
Necklace - Karsten Rutledge, Silver Heart Locket
Ring - (Caroline's), Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Hair - ..Marlys.., Tre Salon Blonde (Whipped Cream)[Review Copy]
Skin - Canimal, Essence (Grace)... of Supernova
Lashes - [Detour], Love Lashes
Eyes - Miriel, Hazel Eyes

4 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

We already have "bedded" from ETD and sachi's "Ba Hair Day" -- so we are part way there LOL

Unknown said...

Wants that hair and those slippers!! ^^

Marls Vaughan said...

OHHH!
*takes notes on Ket's requests!*
right right. i'm on it.

Felicity Blumenthal said...

I need that hair!! LOL too cute...Love it Ketsy!