Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Treasure In My Attic

Treasure In My Attic - New Event On Now at The Deck
[Scroll Through More Images Below]


Today is a great day to shop. If you have never been to the My Attic event at The Deck, then I urge you to check it out. Quality goodies, from Hair and Shoes, Poses and Props, and Clothes and Accessories are all priced at a steal, just $95L per purchase. This is not the "this one item only" type sale, this is multiple color and style versions to choose from special event, which makes the deals even better. You can choose your favorite color from many, and make the look truly yours. The only drawback? You have just 10 days to get to My Attic and snag up all that awesome!

Credits: 
Hair - .ploom. Kiera (Streaks) - Ploomage [Browns] **New@My Attic at The Deck**
Hair Base - *League* Erin Hairbase Tattoo Brunette - Pale
Skin - Swallow Alice Porcelaine (4.Spring) Black
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 - R & Flat - L
Feet - Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Mid Height
[Above Textured With Applier HUD From Swallow]
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Hope~ Hazel Eye 
Lashes - MMS - Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Nails - Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Mixed 3
Face Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: Stars (L) :: 75% :: FC12001
Body Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: Cetus v2 :: 75% :: MM14002
Shape - Models Own 

Shoes - [L.Warwick] Fusion -Ankle Strapped Platform Heels- Ruby **New@My Attic at The Deck**
Bag - *BOOM* Pili Canvas Bow Clutch (Lilac)
Top - *LACUNA* Satine Halterneck - Lavender **New@My Attic at The Deck**
Skirt - *LACUNA* Two Tone Wiggle Skirt - Olive & Lavender **New@My Attic at The Deck**
Facial Piercings - .:ellabella:. Mariejean (Scripted) 
Watch - :::LP::: Le Primitif  Leather Kiti_Watch C- Leopard R **New@My Attic at The Deck**
Ring - MG [Maxi Gossamer] - Rings - Dream Angel Skull Ring - SILVER

Poses -
.ploom. PINUP Set - 6 Pose Set Plus 5 Curvy Versions **New@My Attic at The Deck**
Avatar Eye Control - 
AnyPose Expression HUD [Free On Marketplace or Inworld @Phate Sheppard Creations
Location -
Suicide Dollz Event, Sweet Seduction SIM

No comments: