Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Look Of The Day [December 24/08] 1

Tonight it is Christmas Eve, and though I do not celebrate it myself, in-world, it is a very special time for so many of the friends that I adore, it gets me into the holiday spirit. I will be DJing tonight at PIN UPS from 7-9pm SLT, a
"Night Before Christmas Pajama Party" and everyone is welcome to come out and join in the relaxed fun. I wanted the perfect seasonal PJs, but realized I really didn't own any. I haven't been shopping in weeks and weeks, but today, I broke my own vow, and headed out in search of the perfect "Night Before Christmas" pajamas. There is no question that I found them, and gladly parted with the well saved cash for these absolutely delightful Skin Flicks Sassy Trapdoor PJ's. These PJs caught my eye when a photo was submitted a few weeks back to the Second Life: Look of The Day Flickr Group. I made a note, and was thrilled to find them in seasonal snow-flake print versions, as well as a dozen other luscious and sweet colour options. They come with the booties, and two "butt-flap" version, I chose the more modest covered version here, but if you are more daring, you can get all cheeky too! They are so well done, the texturing is brilliant, and they are worth the price for the slouched slipper boots alone.

Look Of The Day [December 24/08] 2

A cozy hair and hat combo called .+*Lack*+. from Mirai Style has a brilliantly scripted cap that changes texture, and the red matched here so well, I couldn't resist. I am wearing a favorite PXL Skin, as well as eyes from Miriel and Bedroom Lashes from Cake. I feel cozy and warm, and ready for a night of partying, but my two most valued possessions, my (Caroline's) Gimcrack Solitaire Diamond Ring and my Karsten Rutledge Silver Heart Locket make me feel grounded and ready to share the joy of the season with one and all. Hope to see you tonight, bring a friend and get all egg-nogged up with the gang at PIN UPS.

Shopping Details:
Pajamas - Skin Flicks, Sassy Trapdoor PJ's (Snowflake Red, Includes Booties & 2 Butt Flap Styles)
Hair/Har - Mirai Style, .+*Lack*+. (Black)
Necklace - Karsten Rutledge, Silver Heart Locket
Ring - (Caroline's), Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Skin - PXL, Crys_NaturalEyes_NaturalLips_BlackEB
Eyes - Miriel, Hazel Eyes - Big
Lashes - Cake, Bedroom Lashes

No comments: