Anju Enoch of *Petit Ange* released some truly amazing eyes this week. She IMd me early this week to ask if I would take a look and tell her what I thought. As I tried on pair after pair, I was struck by their beauty and the lovely jewel like quality. The colour combinations in the *an* Cleareyes are magical, I wanted to show them off in the best way I know how, by using a completely greyscale backdrop. They come in three sets, all with a lovely mix of colour options. Each set of 5 shades is just $200LaLas each. The three sets are pictured below, for specific colours, see the detailed list at the bottom of the post.
*Petit Ange* Cleareyes - Set 01
*Petit Ange* Cleareyes - Set 02
*Petit Ange* Cleareyes - Set 03
Each Pack of Eyes comes with Regular and Bright white versions. I am wearing the Bright versions in all of the pictures above, but this is a direct comparison of the two. You can see that the Regular version has a more realistic white, with some shading and colouring. The Regular is on the left, with the Bright version on the left side.
Some really lovely and unique eyes, which are particularly suited to Neko or Gothic looks. Check them out at the *Petit Ange* Mainstore, also available at the Retrology location.
1. *an* cleareyes_bicolor_purple_green_Bright
2. *an* cleareyes_bicolor_yellow_pink_Bright
3. *an* cleareyes_olive_green_Bright
4. *an* cleareyes_purple_sky_Bright
5. *an* cleareyes_warm_ashgrey_Bright
6. *an* cleareyes_blue_peacock_Bright
7. *an* cleareyes_dark_coolgrey_Bright
8. *an* cleareyes_maroon_Bright
9. *an* cleareyes_purple_black_Bright
10. *an* cleareyes_taupe_Bright
11. *an* cleareyes_bicolor_blue_green_Bright
12. *an* cleareyes_bicolor_green_brown_Bright
13. *an* cleareyes_bicolor_orange_purple_Bright
14. *an* cleareyes_bicolor_purple_grey_Bright
15. *an* cleareyes_yellow_orange_Bright
Hair - [Aden], Skin - Celestial Studios, Lashes - [Detour]