Monday, January 7, 2008

Channeling Chanel...

Well after recovering from the Post-New Year's Haze, I got back in the Swing of things with this very like "Chanel" Suit from the amazing "House of Nyla". Nyla's items are very expensive,so when I purchase something, I have to LOVE it, and this suit is to perfect. First of all, everything from the Saucy Hat, the Purse, Shoes, and Full Suit is included. Second, It required little or no prim tweaking for me. Third, well, look at that skirt! Pairing it with a new fave hair style, 'Mistletoe' from "Calla" completed the look of the power fashionista in my mind. Next time you can, stop into Nyla's shop and have a look, something will send your heart racing, I promise!

Look Of The Day [Jan.03/08]

Hair – Calla, Mistletoe – Two Tone (Black/Silver)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple-Orchid)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 13)
Earrings – Paper Couture, Black Pearl Drop Earrings from River Stone Set
Suit, Hat, Purse, & Shoes – House Of Nyla, Coco Set (Khaki)

No comments: