Saturday, February 16, 2008

Working My Cute!

So after Valentine's, after the Ball Gowns and Sexy Lingerie, and all the rest of it, I needed to escape back to cute. This look has to be one of my favorites, and yes, I love my Avatar, but seeing myself in this outfit that I pieced together from a pile of NEWNESS in my closet, all I can say is I "How Cute Am I?".

This is the way I love to dress; it is a look I built one piece at a time starting with these fabulous pants from "KUROTSUBAKI", which also come with a skirt version. So there I was with the pants on, and wondering what top could I wear with them, and I tried on a few, but the minute I tried this "Thimbles" 'P is for Pauline' Sweater I went... Ooooh YES! Ok, shirt and pants covered, lets see what else I can pull out, some socks were required, and these from "MG Fashion" in this delicious dark Eggplant colour were just the thing, again, having a FATPACK of socks like these is always a good move. So there I was, cute matching socks and now I needed to settle the hair issue, looking in my NEW HAIR folder, I spotted this style from "*0 Style*" that I picked up on a whim. Hella cute right? Yep Yep... I know! All that needed now was the finishing touches, a few accessories and I was set to go... this Bangle from "Naughty Designs" finally got some use, I love it but hadn't gotten a chance to wear it yet. Then I remembered this sweet little pocket book from "+MimiEden+" I picked up on my last trip to Cotton Candy Mall, I was all set to buy it, but found out it was a freebie, how cool is that! The thing that brings this look all together however, is the fabulous 'Ziggy Boot' from "Tesla" which has both the Brown and the Purple tones in them. This look is just the thing I needed to "Work My Cute".

Look Of The Day [Feb.15/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Feb.15/08] 1

Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skin (Tone 20, Twinkle)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – Tesla, Ziggy Boot (Enlighten)
Eyes – Karamia, Hazel Eyes
Hair - *0 Style* - Zero Style, Necoco (Milky White)
Socks – MG Fashion , Knitted Socks (Eggplant, from Pack03)
Pants – KUROTSUBAKI, Pants (Brown Check)[Comes With Skirt Version]
Sweater – Thimbles, P is for Pauline Sweater
Bag - +MimiEden+, Psychedelic Flower (Bag) [Freebie @ Cotton Candy]
Bracelet – Naughty Designs, Sanskrit Cuff & Silver Sparkle Ring Bracelet
Nose Stud – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Brow Piercing – ITF by Lyric Meiji , Brow Piercing, Dual Ball [No Store Location Found]

No comments: